The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnWaynesTeeth

new stud Chemdog #4 x pre98 x la con. looked so good i decided for sure to chuck it at some upcomming flowers
00822.jpg

00721.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

JWT, that sounds like a very solid male indeed...

SPACEMAN, og kush x blueberry will be a nice one for sure.

E

euforia

Hi farmers,I've just joined to the homemade crosses club :) with my first crosses Bluebbery x ChemdogDD;Bluebbery x Querkle and Bleubbery x Chronic...
they are almost ready:boogie:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Man there are guite a few people brewing their own crosses around here. They all soiund tasty. I love the name Citrus Mistress.

R

RasJay727

Sounds good everyone, I'm currently crossin my Rez Orange Apollo male with 3 strains: Magic Bud, CheeseBerry Haze, and a fem Star-47(Sensi Star x AK-47). I can't wait to grow these seeds out and see what I get.

S

Surfr

Sounds good everyone, I'm currently crossin my Rez Orange Apollo male with 3 strains: Magic Bud, CheeseBerry Haze, and a fem Star-47(Sensi Star x AK-47). I can't wait to grow these seeds out and see what I get.

Damn homie! Orange Apollo?!? Talk about a blast from the past! I have been trying to get my hands on some OA since they were released and gone.. Sounds like some dank for sure.....

:character0180:

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

this is Chemdog #4 crossed with la con x pre98 bubba. got a whicked male of this too so i'm gonna f2
07192010134.jpg
07192010133.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
La Con and pre 98 bubba taken to another level by JWT. Good cross John.

L

Lost

13 Romulans are ready! (Or should I call it 13 Purple Romulans)

Grape Romulan X 13 Dawgs

Testing starts in a week!

bigdrty

bigdrty

hey guys quick Question, I was growing some PK and I decided to pop some Raskals Og seeds, and then I transplanted the raskals into my pk flowering room and I noticed I had a male Raskal in the bunch and It pollenated my Pk's so now my question is, I have a buch of PK's bursting with seeds.. are these going to be stable? or should I just cut and trash these and start over...
It was never my plan to pollinate my PKs...

thanks

P1080330
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

13 Romulans are ready! (Or should I call it 13 Purple Romulans)

Grape Romulan X 13 Dawgs

Testing starts in a week!

O wow.. Sounds nice.. what kinda flaves you getting on just 13 dawgs by them selves?

L

Lost

Too early to tell. The seed runs I hash the buds from that, I don't smoke it if its heavily seeded..

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

I appreciate the props guys...this cross is looking like a winner. I went in when the lights kicked on today and I had to snap a few more pics, trichromes are everywhere. I'm damn interested to see how she finishes....i call her "Heir Of The Dog"
07272010155.jpg
07272010151.jpg
07272010150.jpg
07272010149.jpg

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Heir of the dog is a very creative name John. Good enough to get a cross noticed.

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

thanx man I appriciate that,.... I'm taking this one all the way, i have a solid male that's pretty impressive so i'm gonna see whats up with the F2. then hopefully i can find another solid male. I posted a pic of the male that i'm going to use to breed with in this thread for those who are interested. thanks again and i'll keep posting the progress on this thread.

C

Cloud 99

whats good farmers yall got some sick shit jumpin off.
this is my Legends Johnny Blaze(nevilles haze x dj short blueberry)xRezs OGKA99(ogkabusive x c99)
jb.jpg

she came from one of two and only fems in a 10 pack of femmed beans haha.the rest were males and yes i did keep pollen from 1 but i cant find it.anyway i hit the best girl wit some Johnny Blaze pollen from an earlier grow i took clones but i neglected to transplant them in time and they didnt make it.i think i got to much on my plate as i was to busy and forgot about em.but shes still throwing branches so ill just take some more b4 i flower the lot.ill take some more pics later

Latest posts

Top Bottom