The Pollen Chuckers Club! Homemade Crosses only...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cloud 99

here some more pics
OGKA99 x Johnny Blaze
jb5.jpg
jb3.jpg
jb2.jpg
jb1.jpg
jb.jpg

Irish

Irish

Hoosier Daddy...

Indiana Bubblegum x (tcvg) Skush...

made this last year from a cut of bg from a friend, and a lemon scented skush, made by my crazy other friend. lol.

sour grapefruit on the draw, lemon drop fire on the exhale.

peace.

101 7892
101 7920
J

Jarles Moby

The two males ive been using lately are a pure Zambian Copper from African Seeds circ. 2002 and a Kush pheno H-Train x LA confidential. The Zambian grows like a beast and adds a lot of strength and vigor, very pest/mold resistant as well.

I crossed those two with

Genius
Zambian Copper (female)
Pre98
SSH (97)
Purple Urkle
Jack the Ripper
Purple Kush
Kananga
Mass Super Skunk
AJ Sour D

Not sure when Ill be able to run these. I grew out two ZC x PK last year and got a black/purple sativa pheno and a very pk like indica pheno. Both were awesome smoke. The HT x LAC grows amazingly well outdoors in part shade

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

just harvested "heir of the dog" c4 chem crossed with my pre 98 x la con male
08302010182.jpg

08302010183.jpg

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Question - Can you pollinate a female with different pollens at the same time? You know like have the top half of the female pollinated with one strain and the bottom half pollinated with another strain?

R

robz

I have a white shark x hash plant male that i crossed with strawberry cough, blue dynamite, nl # 5, and ak47.. i grew out the ak and the blue dynamite last run, AK was ok but the blue dynamite blew my socks off... now if only my dog didnt eat all but one of nl #5 seeds i could tell you how they went...

Sounds sweet

R

robz

Question - Can you pollinate a female with different pollens at the same time? You know like have the top half of the female pollinated with one strain and the bottom half pollinated with another strain?

I bet you could.

soopy

soopy

This summer I crossed three Vortex males to Vortex (f2s), Chemdog D, Grass Knucles ( Alien dom), and Apollo 11. We'll see. This winter I'm making Herijuana F2s (want this around forever!), Sannies Jack F6 x Heri, and some KO Kush x's. I want to F2 everything I have for posterity and to see what comes out of the gene pools. Me thinks Lemon Thai or E$ko'$ Blueberry Sativa might have to meet an Alien OG or, its been done to death out here in Cali, but a nice OGX Heri. Alien genes might just add some frost and weight to an already proven cross. Take care and have fun!

fractal

fractal

I had a hellacious spring and summer and didn't have a chance to put in a garden. But at least I got something going, took the opportunity to sprout some of my beans that have been kicking around a while. Kind of a SOG outdoors so I have plenty of nugs to smoke all year.

Sour Diesel x White Widow is a nice one, looks like sour D but bulkier and with an extra layer of trichomes. Super heady sativa high which is weird but I like it.

Blockhead f2's are showing some stem colors and all have smells very similar to the f1's, I'm not claiming much here there wasn't real selection but it should be good smoke.

I also have some (very promising) SSH purple temple haze pheno x Blockhead f1 males. Can't wait to see the results from those and I have plenty more to run if they are good. This SSH is one I got in a pack sent to me by Shanti personally. What a fuckin keeper. . . 55 days for huge buds with no leaf, large crystal heads you can see across the room. Ultra funky incense/church taste and lingering aroma and turns royal purple when the temperatures drop at night. Did I mention soaring haze high in under 60 days.

The sickest cross I have right now that i made would be Romulan x Blockhead but I didn't start any of those they are going to be a big indoor selection project. Can you even imagine the funk and the trichomes that are going to result from grape Rom hit up with some original genetics f1 blockhead?

Here they are yesterday and they are looking lusher every day. Going to put them out in a week or two in a hoop house to finish up late season style.

Porch monkeys
winta

winta

the blockhead f2's and the rom x block sound rockin my dude! i just got a stud deadhead that i plan on makin crosses with in a few months. i wanna hit my:

deadhead (whichever i find to be the keeper lol)
cheese (i could call it headcheese lol)
sour d
raz

i think i could find some dank in at least one of those crosses hopefully :) lol

I had a hellacious spring and summer and didn't have a chance to put in a garden. But at least I got something going, took the opportunity to sprout some of my beans that have been kicking around a while. Kind of a SOG outdoors so I have plenty of nugs to smoke all year.

Sour Diesel x White Widow is a nice one, looks like sour D but bulkier and with an extra layer of trichomes. Super heady sativa high which is weird but I like it.

Blockhead f2's are showing some stem colors and all have smells very similar to the f1's, I'm not claiming much here there wasn't real selection but it should be good smoke.

I also have some (very promising) SSH purple temple haze pheno x Blockhead f1 males. Can't wait to see the results from those and I have plenty more to run if they are good. This SSH is one I got in a pack sent to me by Shanti personally. What a fuckin keeper. . . 55 days for huge buds with no leaf, large crystal heads you can see across the room. Ultra funky incense/church taste and lingering aroma and turns royal purple when the temperatures drop at night. Did I mention soaring haze high in under 60 days.

The sickest cross I have right now that i made would be Romulan x Blockhead but I didn't start any of those they are going to be a big indoor selection project. Can you even imagine the funk and the trichomes that are going to result from grape Rom hit up with some original genetics f1 blockhead?

Here they are yesterday and they are looking lusher every day. Going to put them out in a week or two in a hoop house to finish up late season style.

420king-MASSES

ya im embarking on a new breeding quest im gonna be crossing my lemon skunk f2 to a herijuana and then lemon skunk crossed to sfv og kush and then og kush crossed to herijuana andf then im gonna work these in to a stable line and try to give them off to mota or jj or chem and see what they can do with them i think that there gonna be super potent and heavy yielders rolled into one and they should all smell like lemons at least thats what im shooting for

fractal

fractal

Hell yah winta I think that sour D x blockhead would be kickass, and very high in demand if it turned out dank. Do you have the real ECSD clone?

You will soon grasp my BlockObsession. . It is the best commercial hybrid EVER and is the perfect weed for freaks.

Blockhead2010 4
winta

winta

very nice bro! im not sure if its the ecsd cut or not cuz the guy i got it from wasnt sure so idk lol im flowerin now so we will see. that does sound like a fire cross sour block head diesal :)

Hell yah winta I think that sour D x blockhead would be kickass, and very high in demand if it turned out dank. Do you have the real ECSD clone?

You will soon grasp my BlockObsession. . It is the best commercial hybrid EVER and is the perfect weed for freaks.

fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I'm a n00bie thinking of crossing some dj short f13 with subcools querkle possibly if any of the 2 of each turns out to be male of course.

R

robz

Kushilicious

Ya I've allready given my cross a name. It's 2 of the finest Kush strains I've tried. I'll keep you all in the loop. Still in da works.

winta

winta

thats whats up bro! stugots, detox and ajax seem like they fire! :joint:

our works!

Stugots = Jack Herer x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

Strawberry_Flush = Jack Flash x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

DETOX = White Rhino x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

Strawberry_Assault = AK47 x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

Flo_Berry = FLO x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

BubbleBerry_Kush = Bubble Gum x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

AJAX = Purple Voodoo x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}
--
BananaBerry_Kush = BananaKush x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}

COLFAX = Pez x {StrawberryCough x MasterKush}
--
UltimateMoonshine = UltimateIndica x Bluemoonshine

BlackGiant = UltimateMoonshine x BlackDom

GreenGiant = UltimateMoonshine x GreenGiant

MountainKush = Swiss Indica x Swiss Sativa x AfghanKush x Headbanger
----
future:
Blue Mystic -male
Northernlights/Shiva -male
Nev's Haze -male
Greatwhiteshark -male

:friday:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just started some TRC Alexis Hammer F2's and Alexis Hammer (M) x HHF NL X Haze. Should be fun. Nice crosses Dutch.

Top Bottom