Have you ever tried real Hawaiian weed?

• yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Hi first off I'm not sure if this is the right area for this quazi review.... But here it goes...

I bought some Kauai electric land race sativa from this site https://www.bigislandgenetics.org/ ....
It was at the beginning of the year. I had so many people tell me there is no way its real the guy is fake... But I decided to take a shot and went 300$ into debt + interest to buy these magic beans and a few more...

This is a relatively new site, when I bought the professor told be he had some issues with the last seasons beans and basically had to scrap them because when he did his test grows they didn't match what was sold. I was like wow nice quality control! It was the holiday season and it took a bit of extra time to get everything to me... When it arrived I was stoked to see the packs. But all I really cared about was Kauai electric! I had herd stories about it and had a lot of people ask me hey you use to be Kauai right because one of my nicknames had a place from Kauai in the name. Everyone was all Kauai electric! Can you get us Kauai electric have you smoked it... Now by this time I had smoked a lot of buds from Kauai. With only one real stand out experience out of the coastal valley this one old guy I use to know smoked with me and a few others. I have to assume it was a kush that was just very well grown. And a few that were Kauai island genotyped over time.

What makes a Hawaiian land race legit? Hawaiian land races are renowned for their no ceiling highs! If you have a true Hawaiian land race on one hit you will be zero to psychedelics high. Psychedelic high isn't just the colors and shapes minor visual hallucinations like cartoons, but a place of mind in the high world that is in the upper space levels. You will be right in the trip on your plane coasting up for a while and no matter how much you smoke you will just trip out more. Generally it is high functioning high with serious what I would describe as that electrified mushroom world where the world breathing in and out can be noticed if your focused on anything other then being so high you think you ate shrooms for many. And in the indica area you can have that total victim narcotic effect depending on the plant and how its grown.

I have never smoked Kauai Electric though I grew up in the islands and often met all kinds of people just chilling at the beach between sets. But I read the reviews and description and had one friend who for fortunate enough to come across the legit plant in grow in his time... So I ask him to come over mid flower to see if he could confirm its being legit Kauai Electric... Ill tell you what he said.
Yep that's Kauai electric. I had done some extensive stress tests on the plants I got from the beans I got from the professor to see how sensitive they all are, and how willing to herm under minor stress and higher stress. I did the classics missed waterings, keeping them in a small pot to long, off fertilizer amounts, general neglects, even got them mites from the stress and did more then one time where they missed their light cycles by several hours to see if they would go into flower or herm on me.

My results on the stress tests. When they went nutrient deficient and stayed to long in small pots for a time over 2 weeks they developed poor color leaves and mites... After transplanting into bigger pots with a well verity nutrient soil and tea after 3 weeks with selective pruning (cutting the mite infested leaves and crushing them) they reentered vigorous vegetative growth and the mites 98% went away.

There was one plant it was a purple stem pheno or some cross or possibly Kauai electric because ill be honest my labels washed off in a rain storm that after one to many lighting issues where it left its 24hr cycle the plant went into flower and showed sex. I have my methods for predetermining sex of a plant by reading the seeds and watching the growth rates... And I get in the 90% on the sex I call rate... So that purple stem pheno plant after going back into its normal 24hr light cycle for a few weeks reentered veg state and is now in the training phase...

But I had several plants that I had chosen for a pre big season breed. And among those plants I thought 4 would be males with flowers to chose from and 3 would be ladies to carry the seeds!

2 707 truthband from humbolt seeds and 2 mystery big island genetics... Were female. The rest male. But 2 of them I thought of the 4 to be male turned out to be females! Serious veg growth impressive! And one turned out to be the legit Kauai Electric land race. It was confirmed!!!! With a fat reeking top bud (keep in mind I kept these plants small like 1ft... But its a 1 ft top that is a fat nug! We have a verified picture of Kauai electric here! For your viewing pleasure! They are 2 of the same picture but that is Kauai electric! It grows so fast you would think it was a male! A great smell coming off her and she is stacking up to be a nice top! I will post more pictures as it develops. And we had a male go off right next to it with not the saddest flower pod structure. So we went for a breed... Hoping the mom is so strong she keeps to a high percentage!

The professor hawaii landrace and other crosses 4

Kauai electric!!!!!^>
The professor hawaii landrace and other crosses 4

I have to assume the other 2 were 707 truthband and the another variation of Kauai electric.
So far I am really happy with my big island genetics and would recommend them to anyone who has the ability to handle weed of this power level! Get ready for some dwarf plant photos!

Kauai electric #2
The professor hawaii landrace and other crosses 3

707 truthband I cut the top 2/3 off the plant to dry early and then left the rest to get bigger then did and the plant is now on its way to regrow...
The professor hawaii landrace and other crosses 2

707 truthband plant #2 waiting for the second round of seeds.... I seeded the first few hairs then let it grow some smokes and then seeded the last sets of hairs and it will go long then be regrown! Not a night time smoke! I couldn't sleep after just a .02g of 707 truthband
The professor hawaii landrace and other crosses

Please stay tuned and check out this dudes site...https://www.bigislandgenetics.org/ its rare to get your hands of anything like this. We had one pack that was not in sale condition out of several packs and the professor dude said he would replace it. when he has more I hope. But the rest were great. He has a great mixed bag of mystery because last season had some mystery contamination of pollen so some epic surprises in store if 200$ for 10 beans is out your range.

Please be sure to i ve the seeds from anywhere a good look over before opening if you can just in case of anything like a mold growth or other signs of really old seeds.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
When I got the beans I liked them as in the picture but the guy doesn't have the best communication sometimes. I'm sure everyone is different to others. But I sent cash for another order I paid and I'm getting no reply or shipping confirmation its been like 5days or so after they said it would be in the mail and if he is one island over its 3days max on cheap shipping. I will keep you posted I hope this clears up. He also said hed send me a replacement on some electric diesel but I received no replies on when or anything even months later I re-bought because I wanted to see what was going on and he had molokai snow ilb I thought I bought it but they disappeared from the site and I'm getting no replies. Gave an extra 40 cuz he offered a shirt and another pack of professors pick. If he reaches out or package comes ill let you know. As a seed collector I was sad over all the hassle but the chance for old Hawaiian strains and they have a dispensary apparently or something like that's. Id feel bad recommending them without full disclosure.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Hey jolly , were you tripping on that weed when you wrote this ?
Yeah but what the difference between tripping and sober life? The facts are there. I just some a bit of what was called kauai electric its dank as fuck. But here I am all check this out if I don't tell you everything and it happens to you then you might get mad at me. So his gear is the shit so far... But I'm super sad at the lack of communication I mean I sent the extra 40$ curbed my autism or Aspergers or what ever and ill go check the mail today. 300$ for me is a lot of cash. They won't even reply to be like we had more then one order for the same and decided to send the seeds to the other guy here is your cash back. Or a list of seeds to choose from. So don't know whats going on and I don't know what to do. Yeah this isn't the strain review I was hoping for but damn I did an amazing job for everything going wrong. That top picture is kauai electric and I got it to make a giant top bud with that much growth I think its impressive. It has mold on the outer leaves I think but the nug is solid. The high is a place I want to keep for the rest of my life. I'm happy I seeded it out atleast 50% chance of the same traits in the seeds...
You have no idea how stoked I was to buy from this guy and his site. Maybe there is no fuckery a foot but I still posted this here and then he sold out of KE and molokai snow and I posted this a ;little after I ordered.

How would you feel?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I smoked the kauai electric I broke a small nug off let it dry and heat wanded it. Rave reviews... So far

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
I just looked now his kauai electric and molokai snow are back.... I'm so confused on whats going on.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Some others from when I started the professor product. So you can see more of my med garden...

20200604 120340
20200604 120338
20200604 120333
20200604 120331
Reactions: Ina
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Just got the Professor's Picks pack. Interested to try out these genetics! I love Maui Wowie, probably my favorite strain, so what the heck, right?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
The harvest premature with half seed... I want to regrow it and be sure it regrows...

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Kauai electric is a great addition to any garden. If you get it. If it got to really grow and had full sun it would have been massive.... If you some how get KE seeds or a clone save it. So worth th extra time

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Spend your money somewhere else. The guy is not worth the hassle.
i just orders and paid for some kauai electric ! can you tell me how many weeks to flower? i am following your lead!
Did your seeds come in fine? No mold?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
i just orders and paid for some kauai electric ! can you tell me how many weeks to flower? i am following your lead!
12-16weeks. Its great shit I assume he doesn't like me but happy to hear you guys are having a better experience.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Spend your money somewhere else. The guy is not worth the hassle.

Did your seeds come in fine? No mold?
I don't mean to talk ill. I'm just sad about the situation. But he seems to be getting others what they bought. So cool. And yeah its legit atleast the packs I got were legit. Originally I was supposed to get some clones for my med garden, he had issues so I was all just give me seeds then please. Then he went on a 50% off sale like days after I paid 3days or so after he siad he would give me the special. Most of the order was on point. I didn't get a viable electric diesel nor a replacement. Then months later I decided to try again another 300$ and the molokai snow seeds were gone he sent me 1 pack I ordered n no shirt after a few follow up email like you told me it would go out its not here. 1day from big to me in the mail 3 tops.. He got MRSA STAF he said. That sucks but what about what I ordered and paid in full for. Yeah I'm stoke at least I got 1 PP professor pick pack that wasn't fucked. But its all aggravating. And I didn't listen to my intuition about the stress cuz I wanted the seeds seemed legit. Now its like i don't know whats going on. I would have bought his whole HAWAII IBL collection but instead I went asia landraces because I assume hawaii ibl are thai, lao, vietnam, maybe a rare hindu indian nepal. Whats worse is because the kauai electric was legit I was all psyched on the others and I feel cheated...like most of my life just cheated. Were you know it was suppose to go smooth something like god guided you to it and you put up your half god put up that side and the other guy was just like naw I don't care. I could be wrong i don't know I get no real communication on the matter. Hey but GOOD GEAR genetics had molokai frost legit I know cuz .long time ago had a trey it was lost to green harvest. And GOOD GEAR has great business practices a true model for the industry

Top Bottom