Have you ever tried real Hawaiian weed?

• yes

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • no

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Funny, my wife's father is Hawaiian, and we're coming over to visit so she can finally meet him. When? When I get a few grand together! Lol
Well hit me up if your on maui. Maui grown organics. Id smoke you out. I mix Korean farming with everything else I can think of lol.. For my med plants the only non omri item used is azos in veg cuz it doesn't kil anything and helps N uptake

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I just bought seeds from them. Will post when I have free space in my med garden
don't anybody buy seeds from bigislandgenetics costumer service totally suck. i sent an email on how he germinates seeds he sent me an unreplied reply. he just sent it back to me?
i attempted to germinate half the pack. been 10 days i know these seeds are not going to germinate. i shot him an email before i attempted to do the other half a pack. ask him how he germinated seeds. 3 days latter unreplied reply. i lined a pill bottle in sandpaper and shook the seeds around for about 10 min. now i am soaking in water with a little sugar for 24 hrs. then i am going put them in between paper towels in a sealed container in a warm spot on top of my cable box. hoping for a little luck?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
don't anybody buy seeds from bigislandgenetics costumer service totally suck. i sent an email on how he germinates seeds he sent me an unreplied reply. he just sent it back to me?
i attempted to germinate half the pack. been 10 days i know these seeds are not going to germinate. i shot him an email before i attempted to do the other half a pack. ask him how he germinated seeds. 3 days latter unreplied reply. i lined a pill bottle in sandpaper and shook the seeds around for about 10 min. now i am soaking in water with a little sugar for 24 hrs. then i am going put them in between paper towels in a sealed container in a warm spot on top of my cable box. hoping for a little luck?
I would not do the sugar and try a sterile cup of water with physan20 or bleach.
And I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to seal the Tupperware either.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

I would not do the sugar and try a sterile cup of water with physan20 or bleach.
And I donā€™t think itā€™s a good idea to seal the Tupperware either.
how long should i let them soak in physan20 i am doing it now ? what's a good idea on how to germinate seeds? unsealed between damp paper towels on a plate in a warm spot?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
That sucks. The sugar water trick is what monster grow recommended with a preclean in h2o2 dilution.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Any word of when they will release more if that Godzilla glue #45. Super interested in that.
I don't know. But I'm sure they might know. I want maui dutch... Dutch treat x maui wowie

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Technically according to what read breeders must breed indoors and insure contamination free. No outdoor grow seeds are legal from what I remember

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Puamanaohana.us

If you buy hawaiian check these guys out over BIG
before i throw them completely under the bus, bigislandgenetics costumer service got back to me and is sending me more seeds!

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
So from all the guys I met for the most part they say both big and paumana are potential scams. But my experience in just the bud I grew from big not the terrible customer service... But the weed I grew you seen in the pictures was straight fire. I have more of big genetics growing atm for summer. But if this isn't kauai electric then its atleast a dank strain i don't know about 20$ a seed good given the issues they are having. But I enjoy the effect a lot and it looks like the kauai electric in the google search from paumana.

Paumana so far way better customer service in many ways.

Big not very good costumer service mold issues on the seed some times, but the effect of the kauai electric ibl or what ever it is is great high. But keep in mind my honest opinion of my grow is I always pull a very upper level effect no matter how junk the genetics are, and if there is flavor possible I go great great flavor. My 707 truthband (Humboldt seed org.) was a wow of flavor!

At the very least seeds from both are from hawaii which is going great power addition. But I can't truly confirm either genetics yet.

So far big does have a very great effect if you grow well. And no even a great grower can't turn a turd into a rose...

If you want great customer service hit up good gear genetics for indy established breeders, and herbies seeds or attitude or seedsman, or sensible seeds. All good experiences
Herbies and attitude and sensible seeds ive lost orders and they reshipped what they could and it made it the 2nd time around, but usually no issues.

Please support my up coming book. I might post a link and if you like it please donate, nothing is free in this life in my experience. Yeah its a little dyslexic but the info is solid and the links are gold to.

Small list of big time quality
Humboldt seed org 707 truthband
Cali connection 818 headband
Brothers grim princess haze
Ginxproof genetics 9lb hammer
Hazeman seeds elephant stomper
DNA! And their off shoots! Pck limited, 91 krypt limited, sour krypt limited
High grade seeds malawi gold and nyc purple diesel
Medicann blue blood
Alphakronic Stephen Hawkins kush
Kens kush GDP
JORDAN OF THE ISLAND dutch treat