The Purps

• Thread starter Kdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kdub

Kdub

Just some shots of my BCBD Purps. Please keep the opinions on the vendor out of my thread. I have never smoked anything in 20 years of smokin' that tastes or smells like this. Everyone should have it in their garden. Hopefully no one is offended by the pic with the tits but I had to post it. Cya,
The purps
The purps 2
The purps 3
The purps 4
The purps 5
The purps 6
The purps 7
The purps 8
The purps 9
The purps 10
The purps 2
Kdub
The purps
Cya, Kdub

Kdub

Kdub

Looks familiar. Sure wish I still had my Purps "grape jelly" pheno. Had a whole new 20 pack and not a damn one germed. Looks killer man.
Yeah MGG, I know you've seen those shots before but it's what I had handy on my computer. Classic pics anyways...
As far as taste and smell it's grape candy all day. Seriously........ People that haven't seen it in person trip out when they crack open a jar. Very highly regarded in every circle.. Thanks for the look everyone and the props. Kdub

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah MGG, I know you've seen those shots before but it's what I had handy on my computer. Classic pics anyways...
As far as taste and smell it's grape candy all day. Seriously........ People that haven't seen it in person trip out when they crack open a jar. Very highly regarded in every circle.. Thanks for the look everyone and the props. Kdub
Sure is a classic man....and your pheno is a beauty! Thanks for sharing her with us. MGG

Kdub

Kdub

Looks fire very nice.Did you find that pheno personally and if so how many seeds did you crack? if you dont mind the question. thanks
Thanks, it is fire for sure. I got a cut from a friend. He did find it in a single pack of seeds.
beautiful, hows the potency?
I've never tested it but it gets me high as hell. Some forum members have said its not the strongest stuff around but anyone I've ever shared my nugs with it loves it.

usstoner

usstoner

Now Shimmy had a good cut..some of the best tasting weed..and potency ain't bad..
its good smoke...nice pics bro...

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Bcbd purps is really an awsome strain, id rate the high at an 8-8.5. I have f2's of the green pheno. The f2's are straight welches grape juice, no undertones!

AfricanHaze

AfricanHaze

Damn bro, that is some nice photography! And nice subject matter!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom