The QB does the Bubba x OG

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I messed up on my last journal so this will be the new one I am just gonna copy and paste the important info from that one onto this one and put all the pics in one post... after this post it will pretty much be a continuation from the old one. If you want details of the early years the link will be in my sig to my old journal still.

Here's the rundown so far...

For the 4 seedlings/moms...
400w mh
30 gal tub
5"netpots
70l/min air pump
4 round air grenades
R/o water
Botanicare calmag plus and aquashield
Hg roots excellerautor
Hg drip clean
Hg magic green (cocktailed with neem and protekt once they get older)
Hg aquaflakes
NO ALGEN EXTRACT! (that shit is not for dwc at all your system gets filthy and it honestly doesnt make a diff as far as I see)

Their later years... They will be getting cloned (aero cloner)massively and the original seed mom will be killed off... Their clones will be in 2 diff peoples rooms... Mine goes like this...

1 clone from each mom will be going into promix like my bubba pictured above for preservation and the dwc will be taken out.

The rest are going into a room with...
2 x 1000w mh for veg (digilux) and hps for bloom (the new digital ushio bulbs)
Undercurrent 8XL
1/10hp chiller
(4)Quantum infinite breeze fans
(1)Osc fan on the floor
40pt dehumidifier
8000 btu window a/c
6000 btu window a/c
Sentinel CHHC-4 Enviromental Controller
Cap Gen-1 Co2 gen
Blue Lab multi-meter
8" vortex
(2)Raptor hoods

The nutrients used will be....
Veg-
House and Garden
Drip Clean
Aqua Flakes A & B
Magic green + Einstein Neem + Dynagro Protekt + Drop of dawn
Multi Zen 1/2 strength
Roots Excellerautor 1/2 strength
Botanicare Calmag+

Bloom-
Aqua Flakes A & B
Drip Clean
Multi Zen 1/2-3/4 strength for first 3 weeks
Roots Excel 1/2 strength for first 2 weeks
Bud XL
Top Booster
Shooting powder
Botanicare Calmag+

My homeboys garden...
6 x 1000w
24000btu ac
The whole AN line
Promix (green)
10 gal pots
Cap Gen-1 co2
Cap co2 controller
Tall boy water filter
AN calmag
4 osc fans
50pt dehumidifier
8" vortex
(6)raptor hoods

He will be vegging under 1000's also hortilux blue I believe hes using on these and flowering under eye hortilux digital bulbs... we both use quantum digital ballasts.

Here is the pics... they are around 3 weeks old today.

Pic1post1

Pic2post1

The qb does the bubba x og 3

The qb does the bubba x og 4

The qb does the bubba x og 5

The qb does the bubba x og 6

The qb does the bubba x og 7

The qb does the bubba x og 8

The qb does the bubba x og 9

The qb does the bubba x og 10

The qb does the bubba x og 11

The qb does the bubba x og 12

The qb does the bubba x og 13

The qb does the bubba x og 14

The qb does the bubba x og 15

The qb does the bubba x og 16

The qb does the bubba x og 17

The qb does the bubba x og 18

The qb does the bubba x og 19

The qb does the bubba x og 20

The qb does the bubba x og 21

The qb does the bubba x og 22

The qb does the bubba x og 23

The qb does the bubba x og 24

The qb does the bubba x og 25

Ill do a new update later :passingjoint:

M

MTM

why would you kill your moms from seed,thats the plant I keep to take my cuts from,if I have to choose between a seed plant or a clone I would rather take my cuts from a seed plant any day,I feel they are healthier and more potent

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

why would you kill your moms from seed,thats the plant I keep to take my cuts from,if I have to choose between a seed plant or a clone I would rather take my cuts from a seed plant any day,I feel they are healthier and more potent

I have no choice at this point in the game Im not about to keep no hydro moms... I really dont think its gonna matter like that if its seed or clone mom. Im sure it will be all the same anyway. On top of all that i gotta be able to produce some clones here in the next 3 weeks so I can stick to my guns and run this next time in the undercurrent and I gotta give my homeboy some off each plant. My theory is just to kill the whole plant for clones that should be just about just enough for me and him.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I also just found this... They are saying its better to keep making new mothers out of fresh clones every 6 months to a year. Me personally I start a new mom every time I start a new grow that way it gets cloned off 1 or 2 times and killed so I can start a new one... They never get too big that way either... Anyway check this out...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I never keep a mom I juss ways clone a clone even if I pop seeds.. It always works great 4 me.. & every grow the plants seem 2 get more potent but it doesn't have anything 2 do with keeping a mom or cloning a clone.. My strains get better cuz I'm dialing in that strain every new grow

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I never keep a mom I juss ways clone a clone even if I pop seeds.. It always works great 4 me.. & every grow the plants seem 2 get more potent but it doesn't have anything 2 do with keeping a mom or cloning a clone.. My strains get better cuz I'm dialing in that strain every new grow

For sure... Spoken like a true pro 

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I walked in there... they grew some more... here is a new update. Im gonna call this about ~3 1/2 weeks...

Plant #1 (The first to pop and also my personal favorite so far)

plant13.jpg

plant121.jpg

plant1roots.jpg

Plant #2 (Third to pop my second favorite)

plant211.jpg

plant21.jpg

plant2roots.jpg

Plant #3 (Second to pop, most sensitive to changes, and my least favorite of the 3)

plant3.jpg

plant32.jpg

plant3roots.jpg

This plant is different from the other 2. The leaves are different and it has a different color to it. I think plants 1 and 2 are the same pheno. This one is definitely different and even though it is my least favorite so far it does seem to have to most secondary growth out of the 3 with #1 close behind.

And a final group shot...

group210.jpg

Happy Growing :passingjoint:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love how close the nods r.. Those plants r gunna stack some nice buds.. Good job so far

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I love how close the nods r.. Those plants r gunna stack some nice buds.. Good job so far

Me too thats the first thing I noticed compared to the bubba I bern growing. The bubba I been growing is a lanky stretchy plant from the start. These are just stacked super close. Its still kinda early in the game though. I hope they stay like that when its time to do the real grow off the clones.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Little update action we are at about 4 weeks and some change since the planting... here it goes....

Plant #1

What can I say about plant #1? Plant #1 is a trooper its been healthy as a mf from the get go. I like it a lot and it stinks bad when you rub the stem and smell your finger... If I had to guess I would say that this one is the hybrid of bubba and og. I see some bubba but not quite. It looks like a nice mix so far.

Plant1big

Here is the insides

Plant1inside

Plant #2

Plant #2 is a monster just like #1... I believe #2 is most indica pheno by leaf shape. This one resembles #1 a lot but the leafs are fatter and shorter and more indica like. I like this one a lot too.

Plant2big

And the insides of it...

Plant2inside

Plant #3....

Plant #3 use to be my least fav... all that has changed now. I think I actually like this one the best now. Not only does it have gigantic leafs that look just like my bubba I have now but it is also the most compact and most developed as far as internode growth goes. Not only that but it is the one that has all the nodes of the plant stacked closest together. I told you before this one was different. I think #3 is gonna be my keeper its just a hunch right now but this one is special I can feel it. Look at this thing :)

Plant3big

The insides...

Plant3inside

I had to take this pic just to show you what I mean when I say big ass leaves... This was measured from where the stem meets the leaf had I have measured from the bottom 2 fingers it would be even longer. This is no bullshit. This plant hasn't even developed fully yet. My bubba spits out footlongs length and width wise when everything is dialed in right. This one will do the same thing I can see it already...

Plant3bigleaf

The width is a little over 8"

A groupshot.....

Groupshot

And this one is just because I want to show off lol... this is a late week 7 bud of my current bubba crop :)

Bubbacurrent

I can't wait till its bubba og with 2 times the yield :joint:

I hope you all enjoy this update... Ill do another one before I kill them, clone them, and start the real grow :)

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Just harvested Bubba x Og outdoor@ 46N Lat

a gem of a cross

She looks good especially for an outdoor... I would like to see it after its trimmed and dried I bet it looks and smells killer

BlackBart

BlackBart

A job well done Northone and especially @ 46 N LAT When did you start them indoors ?

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin really good QB that bubba looks tasty 2 as hell rock it out bro nice work!

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Lookin really good QB that bubba looks tasty 2 as hell rock it out bro nice work!

Thanks man the bubba is always a pleasure I hate the plant itself but I love the end result. The bud is so topnotch when its all over with its just ridicilous.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

started outdoors bart ..kind of an after thought

had forgotten about it until i saw it one day

it would have enjoyed making it to hallow'een

but nay

That's a damn good find if I must say!

sebastien420

sebastien420

wow! great job on the outdoor really got that locked down...

Latest posts

Top Bottom