The Queens Ball

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

I have mentioned before the unusual quality of Space Queen kief, it is actually some of the purest resin I have worked with. It has uber large heads that make it easy to capture and it has a special tackiness that allows it to stick to itself. Most kief has to be pressed under extreme pressure to make hash but with our special lady all ya have to do is touch a dry bud and then rub your fingers together.

Ok Plain old Reefer shake
Notice the trichomes.

I first noticed this when I was trimming the plant and shards of resin piled up on my scissors forcing me to clean them every few minutes and collecting a huge pile of scissor goo that we always enjoy smoking the next day after it dries.

The second time I noticed this was shucking the seeds from Space Queen, the resin piled up on my hands much more so than any other strain I work with.

So resin can be different sizes and have different physical properties like stickiness.

The queens ball
The queens ball 2
The queens ball 3
Queenball
Queenball2
Queenball3
Queenball4
Queenball5
Queenball6
Queenball7
S

Subcool

I prefer Bubble hash but I took this Ball down when I visited Ed to do the book Edit and he was very impressed.
Will Fosters FMCD sift was better though I didnt have my cam but he made the best kief I have ever smoked in my life!

He didn't make fun of mine and loved the Cherry taste.

Queenball8
Queenball9
Queenball10
Queenball11
Queenball12
Queenball14
Queenball15
Queenball16
Queenball17
Queenball18
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

droooool... that looks like some nice gear....looks totally pure to me... topnotch..!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
that stuff looks like it would knock you out for a good couple of hours.. SCARY :ohmy:... definitely an evening smoke. :wacko:

P

poutpup07

my god man!!!!

i gotta give it to you guys man only top notch stuff i see coming from you......i am totally hooked on your gear....the only reason i didnt buy more was because there was bubba bx1s for sale at the same time and i couldnt pass it up...... that looks SICK like i dont know if i would dare smoke it pure as it looks like it can give you that "uncomfortable" high that i seem to get every once in awhile from killer chronic...you know that shyt that sneaks up on you and you're like holy shyt im ripped.... a little too ripped......lol it happens once in a blue moon but i love it when it happens....sorry for ramblin
pup

D

Donk Frog

looks pure.....ever try a good batch of budder.......?????

S

Subcool

Budder is made from butane extracted weed and contains Nitrates that I will not put into my body.

Sub

Top Bottom