The question of ... fragrance

• Thread starter Kitsune Nyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

With so many strains, crosses & cultivars, the question of smell constantly comes up.
I've noticed a few questions match the ones I ask, soooo...

When does a new plant begin to "stink"?

What strains have a more(or less) fragrance?

Does smell= potency?

Can the smell be enhanced(not meaning close it up in a room, but through feedings or special formulas)?

What are some of the most interesting crosses that resulted in unexpected perfumes?

Do you have any "smell" related questions?

william76

william76

I got a strange scent from something iv been working on,turkish delight does that count?

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

If you care to share...
what did the parents smell like?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Ive got a strawberry icecream flavor with strawberry candy aromas from a rocksters cheese x ultimate chem 08 cross. No other phenos were like her, the buds literally taste like they smelled minus the sweet.

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Ive got a strawberry icecream flavor with strawberry candy aromas from a rocksters cheese x ultimate chem 08 cross. No other phenos were like her, the buds literally taste like they smelled minus the sweet.

Please pardon my noob-ness, but are those Ind/Sat hybrid strains?
Have you/Will you try to duplicate it?

*wipes drool*

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Please pardon my noob-ness, but are those Ind/Sat hybrid strains?
Have you/Will you try to duplicate it?
culled the mom cause im not too fond of sweet and i found a better pheno imo, a sour lemon cream which was expected from the cross. Still have the buds and im loving her more everytime i smoke her buti still have sone more stock to run through later on.
its elite genetics ultimate chem 08 x rocksters cheese so its mostly sativa and grows like a 60/40 hybrid. Ill eventually further the line but not with these p1's.

*wipes drool*

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Nah i underestimated her and didnt keep a cut cause i had more to look through. It was really a test run on whether it was worthy enough to do a pheno hunt.

Kitsune Nyx

Kitsune Nyx

Nah I underestimated her and didn't keep a cut cause I had more to look through. It was really a test run on whether it was worthy enough to do a pheno hunt.

I would have loved to have experienced that Strawberry smell. I have a fondness for Strawberries. They always make me think of my childhood(in Germany).
*happy*

Top Bottom