The REAL DEAL Chocolate Thai?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I am wondering if any breeder has the Real Choco Thai?
I got to taste so Chocolate Pinot Noir hash and it really
Made me want to start working with Chocolates again.
Chocolope is a great hybrid strain but it does not give that taste
I remember from the mid 80's. if anyone knows of any hybrids is extremely
Chocolate dominate I would love to know where to get it.
I guess the younger people on here may never have had the real Choco Thai stick?
I have not seen it in since 1992. I would live to cross the real deal Choco Thai with the
best Choco Dom pheno of Chocolope. It would be great.
Thanks for any help.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im old, so I remember Chocolate Thai from back in the day :)
I hope you get some answers Because im curious too.

I grew some Harlequin. (Columbian X Thai)
When cured, it does have that Chocolate Thai smell and flavor.. not much head buzz though.(cbd)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I've been looking around and can't find anyone nor can I find a good source online.. Sucks.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Tex I tried to get more of BGs gear before he got ill but alas it didn't happen. I still LOVE his Humboldt Express. On of my person top10. Not sure which Thai was used. Man oh man this Choc thai would be good to work with...maybe. haha.

Peace

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

i have some Billygoat choc thai seeds on ice too along with a few others,there is still some selections left available at other spots but no choc thai that i saw.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Ithink a special someone on this site has got the Vietnam black f2. Would love some of that too.

Peace

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have some VB seeds from billy too,got them over at CC,very psychoactive plant that makes some people freak til they come down a bit.

fractal

fractal

Hope you find it. . . Choco thai is really special! Back when heavens stairway was up I got an amazing strain it was tangerine thai x blue widow. Fucking plant turned out brown, but perfectly healthy. Brown buds that kicked ass and had an amazing flavor. And in high school I used to get nugs from this asian girl that were straight brown, but perfect frosty healthy buds that tasted like chocolate. It's hard to find special stuff like that!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That Asian Fantasy is supposed to be some strong herb too. Ugly plant but crazy heady

fractal

fractal

Some lady got on IcyFag forums last year and said her husband had the asian fantasy seeds or something, and was going to work on that but she got flamed to hell and back, and left crying basically. . . Wonder if she was telling the truth about that!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Fractal do you speak of the blues clues? tangerine thai x blue widow

fractal

fractal

YES! Blues Clues! Fucking A man that was some of the most epic bud I ever grew.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
I only picked up two of Juan Moore's offering Bluez Cluez and Dixie Crystals still sitting on them, I will get to them soon so i can see what you are talking about. Any one ever have the tangerine Thai?

fractal

fractal

Holy shit man. I was talking with a Farmer a year or two ago and they had some of the blues clues in storage. Was that you? Hopefully those beans will still pop. Keep us posted if you grow them please.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep that's me and they will pop gave logic my dutch flowers seeds that were older than these and all of them popped, when i get to them i want forget you.

D

Dillinger

I'm a little lost about Blue clues? Is the real deal still be grown in Thailand ? You know with the thin pieces of stalk wrapped around the buds and grown in thin bamboo or at least I think it was bamboo. I guess it does not matter if its chico Thai stick or or how it's wrapped but how does something so awesome fall of the face of the earth? When you got the good real deal it was to die for and think about how many seeds all of us just threw away! Guess its not worth the hassle to smuggle it into the country anymore. Off the subject but I have not laid eyes on Mexican weed in 20 years so where is all the weed going the cartel sends over the border into the USA? No one I know has seen it either. The reason I ask is in 1992 I took some seeds from some Mexican weed and grew them out and I got some killer bud from those seeds. It was way better than any what we called Green Bud back then and was at least 40% haze and took 75 to 85 days to finish. I can't remember exactly but I remember it flowered much longer than the Big Vud and Cali orange bud I normally grew. Keep your eye out for that Choco Thai.

fractal

fractal

Thai strains take 14-20 weeks to flower, most growers won't do that. As for why they don't smuggle that shit in anymore, I don't know. Probably just too hard to sneak in tons of stinky pot. I know Vancouver still gets the goods, mostly hash but also some Thai bud from thaim to thaim lol. Back in the heydays the smugglers would invest capital into the growing regions to ensure their supply of bud, that just doesn't happen like it used to I think.

It IS pretty hard to find mexican bud I hear you on that. I think it stays in the 'hood most of the time, you have to know a mexicano. I would bet, if you picked up some day workers from the hardware store and paid them for a day of work and then mentioned you wanted some mota they could hook you up.

Top Bottom