The Real , Girl Scout Cookies Clone, @ about 4 weeks in bloom..

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

no sir. i got:
ghostbusta
dingleberry
alien iverson
negotiator
sour grapes
purkulator

U lucky guy u got the ghostbusta that 1 sounds killer I love Ghost OG.. NorCal said what do u want & I was thinking Ghostbusta but when he unzipped his backpack my mind went blank from lookin at all them beans.. He had a grip I was like Ah,ah,ah, I don't know I'll take what ever.. I straight froze up.. Under pressure I can't think that good..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

U lucky guy u got the ghostbusta that 1 sounds killer I love Ghost OG.. NorCal said what do u want & I was thinking Ghostbusta but when he unzipped his PANTS my mind went blank from lookin at all them beans.. He had a grip I was like Ah,ah,ah, I don't know I'll take what ever.. I straight froze up.. Under pressure I can't think that good..

haha thats what she said

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got the GDP pheno I think but the finished product is more mushy smelling so maybe there r 3 phenos GDP,Durbin,& maybe OG? My favorite pheno is the Durbin I'm still on the hunt 4 that 1.. That Durbin smell in the air is so super bomb

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

U lucky guy u got the ghostbusta that 1 sounds killer I love Ghost OG.. NorCal said what do u want & I was thinking Ghostbusta but when he unzipped his backpack my mind went blank from lookin at all them beans.. He had a grip I was like Ah,ah,ah, I don't know I'll take what ever.. I straight froze up.. Under pressure I can't think that good..

yeah bro i was able to get his # so i peeped the list and texted him what i wanted . made it hella easier

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Here is a description of Dry Meds from The Cherry Pie clone, pictured earlier in this thread.. This is The Exact same cut we have... This is what my boy Red wrote about it.

"The patient who gifted me this clone, also had some dried meds off the cut. I can truly verify that this cut is the real deal and will be post pics soon of the plant and dried meds! Its just too beautiful not too! Very INTENSE fruity note from the durban, instantly fills the room where ever it goes~! However, when a nugget is pinched in between your fingers... The notes of what makes the herb BURST to life! Right on the tail of the beautiful fruit notes, is an unmistakable pressence of OG DANK! The medicating properties are just as special IMO, which is very rare for a strain to obtain two such uniqu characteristics. Almost immedeately after the first hit, you feel a very cerebral sensation sweep over your head. This calms out quickly to a very mellow, relaxing, yet functional stone. Someone with panic attacks can smoke this herb with no problems whatsoever. I also find myself finding things to do, while being very pain free. Im very excited to have the first run lab tested. Very unique herb and very happy to add her to our stables.!"

....And another pic of Cherry Pie dry meds...

CherryPie3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

mine is a durban og leaner

Nice that's the 1 I want.. Mine is super tasty & Stoney but I juss love that Durbin smell.. All my homies love my Cherry Pie they love that kush taste.. I like it 2 but Durbin is juss such a strainge smell I like crazy smells.. Juss like ur Jamiacan D that stuff smells crazy bomb it's very exotic smelling that's some great bud NorCal..

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
And these are pics of the Cherry Pie cut we have.. here she is in late Bloom.. (Not my Pics, Belong to Prop) Prop verified that The Cherry Pie cut we sourced is the same one in teh picture... Dude knows his shit... he also had thsi to say in the same post...."nice pics that definately looks like the larger yielding GDP dom cut....shes some good bud for sure. heres pics from my plant....her tell tale sign is the darker purple colors on the top of the plant and then she turns bright green towards the bottom of the nug.....really nice colors."

Cherry Pie Late Flower Prop215 pic

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
......AND.. A Cherry Pie Smoke repot from my Good friend, TonyGreenHand.....

Physical Examination
Visual Appeal:
(visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing - excellent)
Visible Trichromes: (visible trichrome content from 1-10 none - totally covered)
Colors present in the buds: ( on a scale from 1- 10 light - dark)
Purple: 6 Yellow: 7 Green: 3 Orange: 4 Magenta: 5
Bud density: (Bud density on a scale from 1-10 airy - dense)
Aroma Description: (on a scale from 1-10 upon freshly broken bud where 1 indicates subtle presence and 10 indicates pronounced presence )
First: Hash: 4 Cherry: 3 Acrid: 2 Varnish: 2 Baking crust: 2 Then: Acrid: 4 Laundry sheets: 4
Aroma: (Aroma from 1-10 repulsive - delightful)
Aroma Intensity: (Aroma intensity from 1-10 subtle - overwhelming)
Were there seeds present in the bud?(Y or N)
N
Were there herm flowers present on the buds? (Y or N)
Y
Overall Appeal: ( from 1-100 where 1 is frightening and 100 is majestic)
Additional comments:
Cherry Pie had a great presence, even before seeing it. The air around the jar holding it was thick with a hash like smell and when cracked a plethora of smells unfolded. There were fruity notes hard to describe, flavors that kept coming and going at different intensity levels with each whiff. Cracking the buds revealed an even deeper, more complex palate. Along with a Cherry smell I could pick up hints of actual pie crust, or baking crust for cobblers. There were other smells playing off of this, an acrid almost floral smell evolved into a dryer sheets smell, intense and unique. The buds were dense and conical and showed purpling on the upper most parts of the largest colas. After inspection of the buds I noticed a single inter sex expression coming out of the top of the bud, only a single banana. There were no seeds next to or around the hermaphrodite flower and there was only one found in the entire batch.

Smoke Test

Utensils: 6" spoon

Taste Description: (use numbers from 1-10 that apply to the taste where 1 is a subtle presence and 10 is a pronounced presence)
Acrid: 3 Crust: 3 Floral: 2 Varnish:1
Taste pungency ( pungency of taste from 1-10 light - heavy)
Taste impression: (impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant- scrumptious)
Moisture Level: (1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal)
Harshness: (1-10 smooth-harsh)
Smoke expansion: (smoke expansion in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explosive)
Smoke test comments:
The smoke on this sample was again very unique. The taste profile was many subtle flavors combining to make a pronounced taste that was complex and enjoyable.The smoke was a little harsh and would leave a few people coughing. Everyone who smoked this commented on the taste of the sample. I noticed after smoking it a few times that it had a similar taste of its parent genetics Grand Daddy Purple, The floral notes that were coming through were almost grape like but the other influences turned that flavor around into that dryer sheets smell/taste.

Follow up questions

Dosage: .3 grams

Effect Onset ~>5 minutes & > 10 minutes to Full Onset

Potency: (from 1-10 none-devastating)
Effect length:
~2 hours
Usability (from 1-10 where 1indicates the worst time of the day to consume this strain and 10 represents the ideal time of day)
Morning/wake up: 8 day/work: 7 Evening/relax: 6 Night/sleep: 4

Effect (what effect did the strain have write P if it had a POSITIVE effect and N if if had a NEGATIVE effect, next to each selected area please rate the intensity of effect from 1-10 where 1 would be a subtle presence and 10 would be a pronounced presence)
N - 5 :Ability to rest or sit still
P - 8 :Anxiety relief
P - 3 :Appetite
P - 4 :Audio Perception
- :Humor Perception
P - 7 :Imagination/creativity
P - 8 :Memory
P - 6 :Mood
- :Ocular Relief
- :Pain relief
- :Paranoia relief
- :Sex drive
N - 6 :Sleep
P - 5 :Speech Process
P - 4 :Taste Perception
P - 3 :Thought process
P - 2 :Visual perception

Overall rating from 1-100:
Final Comment:
The cherry pie was VERY good. The high was fast to act and was as complex as it's terpene profile. I had a lot of trouble sitting still on this, but in a good way. I wasn't anxious, just full of energy. The high on this was very uplifting, but at the same time my body was buzzing with a stone. Everyone who tried this sample was put into a good mood, this was very social weed that tingles your senses. I saw a pretty decent amount of the Cherry Pie and it had very nice bag appeal, uniform dense nugs that were frosty and flavorful. The cure on this sample was perfect and this is a fantastic strain and quickly became one of my favorite smokes of 2012. I had to stop myself from using the word unique a million times in this review, Cherry Pie is an instant classic.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
That is a good report.. Tony does a Great Job with Smoke Reports.... Ill try to get allof The CannaVenture Seeds Dry meds smoke reports from him, posted over here soon... he has done quite a few already...Very Detailed.. He's good at it...

Top Bottom