The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@mrtokez2 1st page he put up most of his elites. Super epic grower and even more epic elites... much love playboy.

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks guys! The kind words are much appreciated!
Whats happenin jayrock? ya long time no talk bro!

Daily pics!

FIRE OG..
Fire og day 65

GHOST OG..
Ghost 66 days

a Elmers Glue

Elmers glue

A wifi of mine grown by a friend of a friend
Wifi

Orange Kush clone
Orange kush

SLH..
Slh

Snowcap...
Snowcap

Last edited:
Relentless

Relentless

Very nice OldmanGreen. I tried the sssdh a time or two, nice stuff. Unfortunately I dont live where I can get my strains tested but a few friends have recently grown out my Elmers Glue and the phenos tested form 25-28% :D Wish I could have all my strains tested..

Thunder-yup, same bbk I ran years back. Let her go not long after.. never did anything for me.

More pics to come tomorrow! :D

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Nice brother!
Always love watching your grows & you got some great projects going that many here would love to have a taste of I'm sure.
Always looking for your gear... Very rare & highly in demand ;)

Relentless

Relentless

Yeah, Blue Meanie a clone only from the UK. Forgot what the exact cross is or if its known, but I know, without a doubt its got cheese/livers/blues in it. I prefer the exodus cut of Cheese over livers/blues and Blue Meanie, but thats me. :D

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks soserthc1. I would love to get them out to as many as possible.. I originally planned on just doing one drop.. The drop went very well, it was exciting to see others find spectacular phenos in the beans.. I did make a few more drops that sold out pretty quickly.. Im pretty new here.. I have no idea how things work around here, but I would be up to talking to someone about how things work here at the farm :D

Thanks again!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks soserthc1. I would love to get them out to as many as possible.. I originally planned on just doing one drop.. The drop went very well, it was exciting to see others find spectacular phenos in the beans.. I did make a few more drops that sold out pretty quickly.. Im pretty new here.. I have no idea how things work around here, but I would be up to talking to someone about how things work here at the farm :D

Thanks again!
@logic is your man to speak with but I'm sure that will get worked out :) sooner or later... Until then I'll be enjoying the flicks
Blessings

Top Bottom