The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Very nice work @Relentless! I seen you post a SFV in the og thread I looks really nice! I noticed that it had them little leafs kinda like the Irene kush! I'm running the pre swerve cut of the SFV an it looks different than the one you run! Is the 818 pre swerve as well?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow im glad i finally saw this thread, been watching you work in the mag for some time, can't post there cause of broken email account on that site... Anyways very glad your at the farm i know people aRE gonna be very excited to see what you bring to the table, i sure know i am... After looking at those pics i didn't realize your stable was that strong, i knew you had some gems, but shit thats a horse of a different color all together:) how is that headband cut you run? I'm running a headband this round and some cookies for the head stash... Keep bringing that fire and again glad your here!

Relentless

Relentless

brotherlewrl-thanks for the kind words! the hb cut is very nice, I prefer it over loompas, but thats me.. real diesely. thx again!

seed buyer- haha thanks man! The search wont stop anytime soon, I assure you haha :D

Todays pics, few more diff strains for today..

Albert Walker aka dago
Dago

AK47(pre 96 cherry pheno)
Cherryak

The White..
White9wks2

The Flav..
The flav64 days

Black Rose..
Black rose 4 at 70days

SFV OG...
Sfv 66 days

Green Ribbon..
Gr at 67 dayss

Exodus Cheese clone..
Exo 69 days

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

brotherlewrl-thanks for the kind words! the hb cut is very nice, I prefer it over loompas, but thats me.. real diesely. thx again!

seed buyer- haha thanks man! The search wont stop anytime soon, I assure you haha :D

Todays pics, few more diff strains for today..

Albert Walker aka dago
View attachment 472020

AK47(pre 96 cherry pheno)
View attachment 472022

The White..
View attachment 472023

The Flav..
View attachment 472024

Black Rose..
View attachment 472025

SFV OG...
View attachment 472026

Green Ribbon..
View attachment 472027

Exodus Cheese clone..
View attachment 472028
So the head band cut that you prefer over the lhb is a diesel smell what smell an taste does the lhb cut put out thanks!

S

slap14

@Relentless Nice stable you got there. Some beautiful crosses, I always appreciate the dedication it takes to put a project like that together. Great work and please PM me and let me know if I there is any place to pick up any of those crosses, especially the Elmers Glue;)

Other than that all I got is "Fucking nice brother":D

Slap

DC105

DC105

Stellar pics, thanks for coming over here! I was keeping an eye out when you 1st released ur crosses at the othet auction site, but they went waaaay too fast. Are you planning on placing ur crosses up here? You are a great addition to the farm bro!

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the love.. I really am not sure why I havent been over here, lol. Some great people here obviously.. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Heres some more pics for today! More to come tomorrrow!!

Deadhead OG...
Deadhead68

Double Purple Doja..
Dpd

Jack herer pre 96..
Jh3

Purple Diesel norcal clone..
Pd2

Strawberry Fire OG..
Strawfire68

Super Jurk Gum...
Super jurk gum 66 days1

Tahoe OG..
Tahoe og 64 days1

J

jayrock32580

@Relentless you still have that grape ape? Did that DPD cone from those beans or a diff pheno?

Latest posts

Top Bottom