The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Sbay usually has em, but they go quick... Like the old days, up all night, finger on the mouse, f5 button refresh ready quick

Relentless

Relentless

Thanks guys!
Splitfire you're right! they do go quick! too quick!
frosty- I did two drops at the bay months ago that sold out in like 40min.. a few got relisted recently but I feel like its a conflict of interest for me to be promoting the bay over here.. I need to PM logic back and get something rolling here..

Thanks again guys, have a great Sunday!

DC105

DC105

Thanks guys!
Splitfire you're right! they do go quick! too quick!
frosty- I did two drops at the bay months ago that sold out in like 40min.. a few got relisted recently but I feel like its a conflict of interest for me to be promoting the bay over here.. I need to PM logic back and get something rolling here..

Thanks again guys, have a great Sunday!
I couldn't agree with you more @Relentless You need to bring that fire over here bro! Good luck!

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

Ain't really a conflict of interest if thats the only place currently carrying your drops. Please, please @Relentless get something rollin with Logic, those vultures at the bay, won't give my decrepit ass any chance to snag a pack lol. All gone by the time I usually get on.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I love this thread. Keep doing what you do homie.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Damn bro very nice selections in your breeding program. I be eyeing a few like the orange valley lol Keep up the awesome work bro you give me motivation. Peace.

Top Bottom