The Relentless Pursuit Of The Dankest Strains

• Thread starter Relentless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jorge1968

Hi fellow farmers.......i have no acces to all those fancy strains .....can u pls tell me if "Heaven Montain Goji og (bodhi cut) x Appalachia" from bodhi seeds ...is it dank ???? or his snow lotus male crosses ?? whitch is better in potency....pls if u have any info pics that will be very helpful

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Copped a couple of your crosses. Elmer glue and a fire og cross. Can't wait till they come. Much love homie

Clean Green

Clean Green

Just had the Elemers tested for potency. had 5 phenos all testing between 15%-19% THC. Waiting on those seed drops Relentless. Let's get the ball rolling. We are hungry!!:happy:

Clean Green

Clean Green

so far my experience with Bohdi strains is that they look decent and smell decent but they lack potency. The Fuzz has given the best potency test out of all the Bohdi varieties cracked so far. Now back to Relentless.

H

happy b

so far my experience with Bohdi strains is that they look decent and smell decent but they lack potency. The Fuzz has given the best potency test out of all the Bohdi varieties cracked so far. Now back to Relentless.
Well your the only person iv ever heard say something so bad about bodhis gear.infact very rarely do people who have actually ran a few bodhi strains have anything bad to say about his gear.anyway just had to get that in.it can b discussed further on the proper thread.

jammie

jammie

what ever happened to that "after 4/20" drop????????????????? did i snooze and miss it

Clean Green

Clean Green

Well your the only person iv ever heard say something so bad about bodhis gear.infact very rarely do people who have actually ran a few bodhi strains have anything bad to say about his gear.anyway just had to get that in.it can b discussed further on the proper thread.
I'm just giving you my experience. Love Dawg, Gold Star, Lotus Larry, and Super Snow Lotus have all looked amazing when they finish. Super frosty the smells were so so. I thought we had some winners but the tests had proven otherwise. 12-15% is a low test.

H

happy b

I'm just giving you my experience. Love Dawg, Gold Star, Lotus Larry, and Super Snow Lotus have all looked amazing when they finish. Super frosty the smells were so so. I thought we had some winners but the tests had proven otherwise. 12-15% is a low test.
Well post em up on the bodhi seeds thread were its relevant .im sure theres plenty of people who will completley disagree with you.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I don't think lab testing is a true measure of potency.

J

jorge1968

I'm looking to buy a pack of seed's from attitude ....look't in to diferent breeders sin city seeds bodhi og raskal ....but i don't seem to make my mind ...and all the good stuff is out of stock ....Can u guys tell me some breeders or some strains ? i need very potent good yield :) tx

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
It has great potential of being extemely loud

There's some gg5xsohr dub coming soon the gg5 is a unreleased glue pheno from ubclefishstick I am hitting it with sour dub pollen

Let us know asap would live to get my hands on some of that!

ls.jpg

covertchem

covertchem

I'm looking to buy a pack of seed's from attitude ....look't in to diferent breeders sin city seeds bodhi og raskal ....but i don't seem to make my mind ...and all the good stuff is out of stock ....Can u guys tell me some breeders or some strains ? i need very potent good yield :) tx
Buy franchise genetics from sourpatchseeds

dirk d

dirk d

to each his own. i ran some bodhi seeds. the goji actually. did a thread about it while back yeti vs goji. ime the goji got smashed. maybe i had a bad run or the wrong keeper but it was an easy decision. anything that would test in the low teens would be axed in my OP. no question about it. don't care who's beans they are.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's a couple more, let me know what you think. I'm new.
Hi all, just a question! I put the photos up last night. She's about 64 days now its an autoflower, Is she about ready to harvest? I'm not sure. I'm new to this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom