Feeding is fine as others it’s age are thriving
I’m thinking unstable genetics fk ns
Any thoughts?
Should I kill it or keep it?

The rouge one
The rouge one 2
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Unstable genetics has brought forth some amazing stuff but you gotta take good with bad. I'd just try giving it little different nutes than rest & see if it helps it. Some consider it too much trouble, I just like to see what happens

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

True, my ak48 needs less water than my 2 ogs & c99, all seedlings are different even within same runs, may have 1 with slower root development outta bunch, just try little less feeding/watering if you wanna try to keep it

NairnM16

NairnM16

But this one has been giving me problems from the first set of leaves, mad mutated ugly guy
Might clone his counter part nd just leave him out side come April

NairnM16

NairnM16

The plants fucked,
Apart from this one branch that pulled threw

Should I just bin it or cut the nice branch off once it’s big enough?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Was there more to that plant before or is that all that it grew?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So that little start of a branch is not nearly big enough to clone properly; in the time it would take you to wait until it grows out enough to take it as a cutting the whole plant would have to recover at which point the only reason to clone it would be to have a clone to flower on your next round. It does look like the main growth stem is starting to grow out normally which is a sign that the root system is intact and will eventually strengthen up. Ultimately either wait it out and see if the whole plant recovers or toss it and start with a fresh seed or clone.

NairnM16

NairnM16

So that little start of a branch is not nearly big enough to clone properly; in the time it would take you to wait until it grows out enough to take it as a cutting the whole plant would have to recover at which point the only reason to clone it would be to have a clone to flower on your next round. It does look like the main growth stem is starting to grow out normally which is a sign that the root system is intact and will eventually strengthen up. Ultimately either wait it out and see if the whole plant recovers or toss it and start with a fresh seed or clone.
Cheers bro
I’ll give it till week 5 to recover if not then a strawberry banana grape seed from seedsman will be getting poped I’ll keep use updated thank use all so much
Happy growing take care people
Stay flu free ✌🏼

Top Bottom