The Run

• Thread starter spanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Spanky, I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of! That's a good lookin' crop and plenty of yield. I'm sure it smoked up nice, too-

So what's your next run gonna look like? What changes do you plan to make?

spanky

spanky

Thanks guys I will run a changout the hoses from the containers and run the 4 lights in between the containers vertical to give me more room but keep the 8 outer lights vertical.Also when i add ferts throughtout the week I will add a much lower dose of fert like half,It fluctuates like crazy.i will make some plumbing changes for better flow,thinking of adding elbows.And lastly I will probably run a root conditioner half way through.So far thats what I got I will prob add things to the list later.And I hope to get more than 12.5 next time.Everyone at the med shops love it nothing but compliments.And for the next one I will prob run all bubba maybe some ogiesel since they're both 8 weekers.Thanks for the questions and looking fellas have a good one.

spanky

spanky

Sorry bout the last post was tired when i posted i just read it some was not written clearly.I will change out all hoses and will run the center lights horizontal and outer 8 vertical.

Top Bottom