The Run

• Thread starter spanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spanky

spanky

Hello all,

10 mk's
Here it is 1st run using 12 hps/mh cooltube mix.
10-18 gallon hdepot containers very tough black containers
1/2 hp ecoplus chiller at 67 deg.
room 79 deg.
40-60% hum.
using dds nut. recommendation
8 day of flower,they were about 3' in width and height now about 3.5'
gas burner
1 70 pint hum.
z-light w/ track
x-light
o-plant

xozox
xoxox
xoxox
xozox

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

the mk ultra is a personal favorite with good yields ta boot.my pheno stretches alot for how much room you have tho.cant wait to see your run.you should be rewarded with LARGE foxtail buds. think i feel like some mk right now

O

ogh

I kinda wish your roots were whiter. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt you in flower. Good luck!

spanky

spanky

Well they look that way cause of the ferts.roots excell is dark,a or b is dark too dont recall which one is and algen is dark.I hope I dont run into some problem later either.thanks for the luck ill need it.

F

flooid

git it mang... , quick question... i see no,,, hear no... feel no ... air bubbles... lol.. are you runnin air-pump less.. or with and just not mention it.. i see no lines or stones.. .
i also run no air pumps... just wondering your point.. i have my own :) just wondering your point of view.. GOOD LUCK MANG....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Nice setup brotha
Theres gonna be some dank up in there for sure
Ill be watchin

spanky

spanky

Yeah forgot to mention that Im running a hakko pump that handles 10 5-6"round air stones and 2 of hydro farms biggest air pumps that run 10 12" round air stones,5 stones each pump.so plenty of air I will mention the pump sizes next time I post pics,forgot what they were.Maybe post pics this weekend when they are at day 21.And correction on containers they are 20 gal.peace:banana1sv6:

T

TreFarmer

MK Ultra is also one of my all time favs!! good luck, I've seen roots Excel wash right off leaving pearly whites, is this your case? Res temps? 67? From what I gather you should be golden... SUBBED!

spanky

spanky

Hello farmers,

Sorry for the delay on the pics but I think I am starting to get small male clusters on the base of each bud.I think it may be heat stress related, the lights were pretty close maybe 6" away cause the got so huge.I tied them back to about 1 foot back from the lights which is the max.I tried getting clear pic of the male clusters but couldn't get a clear shot.Today I also sprayed them with reverse and pennatrator from dutchmasters.they are at day 21 and are about 3.5 feet across and 3.5-4.5 tall. But now tied back they are like 2.5-3 feet wide.I hope this hermie crap clears up,I never had it.Enjoy the pics while you can could be a loss.peace:sweating

P1
P2
P3
Pp4
Pp5
Pp6
Pp9
spanky

spanky

Yes mk only.
And update on the air pump it is a hakko 120 l pump and 2 hydrofarm active aqua 110 l pumps

spanky

spanky

update:

They seemed to have recovered after being sprayed with reverse.things are looking better.I will post pics in a few days.

spanky

spanky

Hello all,

Sorry for the long delay,just been busy and overcoming obstacles in the form of male flowers in the 3 week and ph fluctuating after changing the formula on a weekly basis,where over night ph would drop down to5.3. causing fan leaves and eventually the smaller leaves to yellow and dr from the tips.They still survived and are in day 56 with 14 days to go.It is definatly a learning expeience and i kno what imprvement i will make next time .enjoy the pics.:sweating

spanky

spanky

Hello fellow farmers,

Been busy finishing up the harvest,It actually came out better than expected both taste and weight.Final was 12.5 lbs with again 10 containers and 12 1000 watters.flushed for 6 days.Considering they were going hermie had fluctuation in the ppm and ph and lights to close.I was suprised i know what to expect next time and what changes I will make.In the mean time i will replumb everything.Hope you all enjoyed this little learning experience.I hope to unleash my full potential with this system next time,thanks for checking out the thread.Here are a few more pics.:h:banana1sv6:

Har2
Har3
Har6
Top Bottom