The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

delamountain

Hey Farmers,A friend of mine kicked me down a 5 pack of Backwoods Bubba that he got at the spring kick off and I searched all over and cant find any info on it.Just wanted to know what the Bubba is crossed to on this one and figured this would be the place to ask.Thanks

H

Hazydat420

Is it alright to post up CSI:Humbolt gear pics here? Wanted to say thanks to @Nspecta for puttin out a great line. Heres my MPK taken down last night at 8 wks. Smells like the juiciest ripest pineapple straight out of Maui. She shows purple on the bottom nugs real well but hides it up top a little. She was grown in LOS in a 5 gal. pot. Will be interesting to see her in one of the 15 gal. smart pots.
MPK Holy Diver at harvest 003

MPK Holy Diver at harvest 005

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
I've seen on instagram some of the various CSI strains. Are the Mendo and Humboldt Purple Urkles the same?

@Werunwild69 Not sure if I answered this elsewhere...the Mendocino Purple Urkle is what I called the Mendo Purple x Purple Urkle hybrid. Humboldt Purple Urkle is merely the name I call our Urkle mother cut...sorry for the confusion.

Hey Farmers,A friend of mine kicked me down a 5 pack of Backwoods Bubba that he got at the spring kick off and I searched all over and cant find any info on it.Just wanted to know what the Bubba is crossed to on this one and figured this would be the place to ask.Thanks

@delamountain ~ The Backwoods cut is a mystery, no-name cut my boy sourced in the backwoods outside Portland Oregon...it smells/tastes like lemon peels, has a very high calyx to leaf ratio, a solid structure, grows good inside & out, and is fairly early to finish. I have pics of it somewhere. Crossed it to Bubba...and have been giving it out as freebies at various events. :)

mellowfellow

mellowfellow

really hope to see sour diesel and tk hit with the Chemdog 91 skunk va and also maybe a sour diesel x tk.
sidenote just picked up some bub's dogbud and humboldt purple snow.
thanks for making these available to us on the other side of the country.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@Nspecta I know your very busy. But could you tell me what you know about your chemdawg1 cut you crossed to your bubba? I'm about flower one of your freebies out and would like to be able to tell if she's leaning chem or bubba, and what to expect for flowering times.
Thanks in advance.
Peace

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nspecta

What's the story on your hash plant ? background info flower traits growth traits taste /smell /effects

I'm a HP lover ,do you have any crosses planned to drop ?

I'd love to see HP X Urkle/ HP x LHB /HP x Chemdog 91 maybe a HP x humboldt Haze something along those lines

1luvbigherb

AETHERMARTIA

AETHERMARTIA

Yes, please put up images of your PURPE URKLE S1, and MPK. I'm expecting them, shortly.

Thank you

Reactions: bsb
Illmind

Illmind

Just popped in to say respect.. Been following u since u was wtr learned a lot from u bro.. Ima def try to scoop some of ur fine s1 collection because i lost everything except a very old tahoe kush clone that does the job.. Some could smoke everyday and never get tired of it smoke.. Its a very old clone but still roots by 12 days which is crazy for an og.. It more gas and earth with the lemon pine on the backend very suddle. Kept asking my man who gifted clone if it was tahoe og and 50 times he told me no!! Its tahoe kush period!!! And he told me its pre 2k.. Lost a grip of amazing genetics tryinf to germ em sloppily even tho they 7 to 20 yr old seeds.. Dumbass me.. I know everything u drop is 100 and everything u report will be 100 so looking forward to it bro.. Much luv

K

kolaboy

@Werunwild69 Not sure if I answered this elsewhere...the Mendocino Purple Urkle is what I called the Mendo Purple x Purple Urkle hybrid. Humboldt Purple Urkle is merely the name I call our Urkle mother cut...sorry for the confusion.

@delamountain ~ The Backwoods cut is a mystery, no-name cut my boy sourced in the backwoods outside Portland Oregon...it smells/tastes like lemon peels, has a very high calyx to leaf ratio, a solid structure, grows good inside & out, and is fairly early to finish. I have pics of it somewhere. Crossed it to Bubba...and have been giving it out as freebies at various events. :)

Nspecta please! I haven't grown legit purple like this in 20 years. where can i score some genes!!?? MENDO URKLE!!

Nspecta please I

K

kolaboy

Nspecta !! first legit purple genes I have seen in decades! please help where can I find these?

psbn

psbn

I thought rather than start a new thread I'd pop a couple of shots of my Cornbread, whilst I await arrival of some Purple D!! Nice one Logic for bearing with me on that one...
Cornbread is amazing to take care of and watch grow, seriously dark black leaves toward the end of flower, of the like I've never experienced before!!!! Lovely earthy flavours but complex somehow?! Pretty poor when it comes to describing how I feel let alone how some proper genetics taste, but hope you all get my drift...mad respect to Nspecta and Farm crew for doing the do, also big ups to all the true believers and enlightening beings teaching us the ways forward with this plant we all love to bits.
DSC 7383
DSC 7379
DSC 7376
DSC 7372
DSC 7381

Not as stacked as some of the pro's belting her out on here but, does me alright!!

Top Bottom