The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Nice...looks like every one is having trbl narrowing that list down.
Whatever u choose will b diggidy, however, If u use that Chitral in R1 I'd eat that up!!!

S

steelcanaries

The bomb has been dropped. Gotta love a man with a plan. And this one is legit. Tkxbk, svaxbk, sourdxbk and the bk s1 are the main ones that I'm eyeing. But the list is so overwhelming, I should prolly try somethin I'm not knowing about, like panamaxbk, which is prolly off the chain. Nice one nspecta. What an epic project to take on. Can't wAit to see the special plants you find in those runs. He'll yeah!!! Keep on rockin it!!!

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Ooo...
Didn't see it listed btw...
What about your purple Kush x bubba collab...
;)

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

I'd definitely take a ten pack of the bubbaXbubba. Never done a THCBay order, but have been planning on it, using bitcoin. Is that the best way?

Any estimated time frame for the Bubba release?

DC105

DC105

Not bad, but let us know when you get serious N! I guess no one is taking stabs at ur credibility now!

Ur gonna need the fire fighters with all that fire in ur gardens.
Seriously,I hope ur place is ok with those crazyass fires up ur way!
Love and respect
(+) vibes homie

Last edited:
oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

All sound like winners to me, would love to run any of those listed.. If I had to pick...

BTB x bubba
PCK x Bubba
Katsu x Bubba
Bubba s1
Urkle x bubba
Hum snow x bubba
The DOG x bubba

Those would be my first picks.!! ~ODB~

SunGrown

SunGrown

@Nspecta do you happen to have any pics of "the dog " cut your working w. I love smoking that strain but havent seen many mention her other than a good friend of mines. That list is pretty epic
I second this, I wanna compare it to my dog.

T

TIME2UNITE

I'd be all over the 91 x Bubba, TK x Bubba, OG's x Bubba. Trainwreck x Bubba would be a good one, Cookies, Panama, I'm sure there is gold in everyone of them to be honest. If it were me I'd be lookin for the hybrids where the mom was on the lanky side and needs beefing up, that's where the Original Bubba shines in hybrids is making stronger/stocky stems and rock hard nugs that are iced out.

Cheese and Urkle were great when I made those, keepers in both lines for sure, there's a Cheese x Bubba keeper around here named the Cheddar, she's iced out like never before, everyone prefers her over the Cheese. Some nice ones in the F-Cut x Bubba also, that's why I'm sure the TK, SVF,Ghost, Tahoe will be winners.

Be interesting to see how the BT Bubba is crossed back, I personally liked her better then the Original. A guy can find many of keepers in Original Bubba S1's.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I'd be all over the 91 x Bubba, TK x Bubba, OG's x Bubba. Trainwreck x Bubba would be a good one, Cookies, Panama, I'm sure there is gold in everyone of them to be honest. If it were me I'd be lookin for the hybrids where the mom was on the lanky side and needs beefing up, that's where the Original Bubba shines in hybrids is making stronger/stocky stems and rock hard nugs that are iced out.

Cheese and Urkle were great when I made those, keepers in both lines for sure, there's a Cheese x Bubba keeper around here named the Cheddar, she's iced out like never before, everyone prefers her over the Cheese. Some nice ones in the F-Cut x Bubba also, that's why I'm sure the TK, SVF,Ghost, Tahoe will be winners.

Be interesting to see how the BT Bubba is crossed back, I personally liked her better then the Original. A guy can find many of keepers in Original Bubba S1's.
It's always good to hear from someone with experience such as yours. thanks for pointing out the qualities to look for in advance. I know many a keeper have been found in your beans and will undoubtedly be found in these. Great info here, been noticing alot of good peeps coming around the Farm lately.

way2green

way2green

Bro, I am interested in nearly 75% of those. I hope you are gonna hook up dome kinda multi varitety pack deal. I don't know but maybe a 25-30 pack with a few beans of each. I think that would be interesting to many. Let everyone get a taste of different genetics.

Top Bottom