The Search for California Gold...Feminized Hybrids...Limited Edition Releases

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samael

Samael

Just found out Bubba on Dubs is trainwreck x bubba. Also curious which sour d cut you use nspecta.

Bob Green

Bob Green

Hey Nspecta can you tell me what these crosses are made of?

Babu, End Game, The Grid OG, Shabba Kush, Hubba
Bubba, Frosty The Snowman, Bubba Ain't Shit, Virgin Girl, Spooky...

Thanks everything sounds outstanding!

M

Medicalman00

I'm looking at some of these strains too and would like to know the genetics?

A

A-Roe

Well didnt want to mess with the bubbas, but now that Purple Kushy if its anything like the LVPK that Jimmy made the PK-91 with, OMG cant wait might go broke if that is still slated as the next drop.

deagzle

deagzle

Babu = Katsu Bubba x Bubba
End Game = Game Changer x Bubba
The Grid OG = Tahoe OG x Bubba
Shabba Kush = Old School "OG Kush" x Bubba
Hubba Bubba = Bubblegum x Bubba
Frosty the Snowman = Humbolt Snow x Bubba
Bubba Ain't Shit = Dog Shit x Bubba
Virgin Kush = Pure Kush x Bubba
Spooky = Ghost OG x Bubba

soopy

soopy

@Nspecta, would you be able to throw up some pics of the Humboldt Snow mom? Im lookin' forward to some snow flavors...

Gracias good sir...

B

Brelva

Any more details about the "old school og kush" used in the Shabba Kush??

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hello there nspecta, was hoping to obtain some info on your bubblegum cut as well as the lineage of bubba on dubs. Thanks for your time and work.

The Bubblegum is an extremely frosty sweet bubblegum smelling cut that 'supposedly' originated in Indiana...I can't say for certain that it's the "Indiana Bubblegum cut" but it does have some very nice qualities to it and seems to hybridize quite well.

:eek:

Any pictures of "The Black", all of these crosses sound Dope!

I have some pics of The Black...somewhere...it's just a Bubba type hybrid itself that my cuz sourced out of Hyampom in Trinity County...I'm having trouble finding pics of The Black in my extensive library...and to be fair, I don't think I have enough seeds of the Black x Bubba hybrid to make it to market. :/

When is the next drop and will you ever do any work with the old superskunk clone? What info is on The Dog also please? Thx.

I'm not sure when the next drop is gonna be at the farm...that's on @logic . Which old superskunk clone you talking about...got me curious now?

The D.O.G. is honestly an old 'mystery' cut from OrgnKid & KailuaKid from a decade ago...was supposed to be the mother cut of OG according to them but I never saw no truth to that in the slightest. Definitely a frosty girl and a reliable outdoor cut around my neck of the woods.

Bubba*GSC. BUBBA, *, GSC! Any chance you got a list of what's gonna be available at the Feb. HTCC?

I think I've given away at least a few thousand Bubba's Girl (GSC x Bubba) seeds so far...still haven't seen anyone finish any out yet. :/ Keep an eye on IG and I'll try to throw down what we're bringing to the HTCC. :)

Just found out Bubba on Dubs is trainwreck x bubba. Also curious which sour d cut you use nspecta.

Bubba on Dubs...the Ol' Lady hates that name but it's one of my favorites...it has the potential to have a bit of instability like many TW hybrids but the keepers promise to be phenomenal. As for our Sour D cut...it's an old cut of Sour Diesel that traces back to the late 90's in NYC...a lot of the online cats a decade ago had this particular cut...long before any this cut & that cut talk started going around. I've never heard a particular moniker for this SD cut but it's still the best Sour Diesel cut I've ever sampled.

I think deagzle got ya handled @bob Greeen

I'm looking at some of these strains too and would like to know the genetics?
Did deagzle miss any you were curious about...or any specific questions @Medicalman00 ?

Well didnt want to mess with the bubbas, but now that Purple Kushy if its anything like the LVPK that Jimmy made the PK-91 with, OMG cant wait might go broke if that is still slated as the next drop.

@A-Roe ~ I grew the LVPK back in 2006/07 and if that ain't a Bubba Kush hybrid...I dunno what is...so many Bubba Hybrids out there masquerading as "Something Different" it's kinda a joke...some folks must think we're blind. I grew the Sour Bubble mother cut back in '06/'07 too...just another Bubba hybrid there too...don't care what anybody says. Grew the LA Affie back around '08...Bubba Hybrid. What was LVPK hybridized with to make the PK-91?

Babu = Katsu Bubba x Bubba
End Game = Game Changer x Bubba
The Grid OG = Tahoe OG x Bubba
Shabba Kush = Old School "OG Kush" x Bubba
Hubba Bubba = Bubblegum x Bubba
Frosty the Snowman = Humbolt Snow x Bubba
Bubba Ain't Shit = Dog Shit x Bubba
Virgin Kush = Pure Kush x Bubba
Spooky = Ghost OG x Bubba

Thank you @deagzle for posting the list up...much appreciated man. :)

@Nspecta, would you be able to throw up some pics of the Humboldt Snow mom? Im lookin' forward to some snow flavors...

Gracias good sir...

@soopy ~ I'll go looking man...been awhile since I've grown her without beans in her.

Any more details about the "old school og kush" used in the Shabba Kush??

@Brelva It's just an old OG cut from the early 2000's that was only passed to my buddy Shabud as "OG Kush"...aside from that I don't have much more on it. It does put on a very similar flower to Loompa's Headband/Underdog fwiw.

A

A-Roe

@A-Roe ~ I grew the LVPK back in 2006/07 and if that ain't a Bubba Kush hybrid...I dunno what is...so many Bubba Hybrids out there masquerading as "Something Different" it's kinda a joke...some folks must think we're blind. I grew the Sour Bubble mother cut back in '06/'07 too...just another Bubba hybrid there too...don't care what anybody says. Grew the LA Affie back around '08...Bubba Hybrid. What was LVPK hybridized with to make the PK-91?
It was the LVPK x Chemdog 91. One of the best purples i have have the pleasure of enjoying, strong kush smell rivaled by a strong high and heavyweight. Makes me upset that i lost my cut.

soopy

soopy

Gracias @Nspecta, no rush just curious. On a Snow note, these Snurkle beans are huge! I had one that coulda been a sunflower seed, lol...

bsb

bsb

@Nspecta- I have read threw this and have noticed two things.....first off you obviously are a super nice guy, and prob. aren't doing this for the money....I respect that as many people in this world are greedy and selfish, maybe I am being presumptuous but you don't sound/read like that and I appreciate your honesty as well.....you ask would people would love to see.....well, here is my two cents: bare in mind I hate fruity, sweet, bullshit.....I like the straight up old school skunk pissed in the bag, chemical, nasty, eyes watering, menthol, piney shit....I love mint, gin and tonics, menthol, smell of gas, ect...lol...we pass a dead skunk I am thinkin' "oh, hell ya"...."wheres' it at"......lol.....I long for the days of lime green, long and fluffy, sticky red haired knock ya on your ass skunk (late 80's early 90's) or the romulan-rock hard, little pinetrees (90s' threw early 2000's) that tasted like pine all the way threw, if you could make it ....lol...or the silver pearl out of SF back in 96...the original trainwreck was nice (menthol/pine/skunk), as is my fav. strain of all time the trinity... Anything of that nature?

S

sgbfcoop

Wow. Just found this thread and props on the crosses and great beans! Subbed and following! toketoketoke

Top Bottom