TOWARDS OUR DESIRES

A LIFE THREATENING SITCH TO OTHERS

JUST BECOMES MUNDANE

KNOWLEDGE...

A MEANS TO AN END.

I LOVE MY HAMIES AND THEY GET USED AS LAB RATS

INSTEAD OF SOME ASSHOLE PUTTIN UP

OR SHUTTIN THE FUCK UP.

ONE DAY, U COULD SAVE A LIFE... WITH KNOWLEDGE.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

20 MILE POLICY. I REFUSE TO GO TO URANUS.

COME ON, WOLFY... TELL ME UR NOT IMPRESSED.

I DO MY HOMEWORK MAN.

NOT A SCRATCH ON ME.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT... IT WOULD NOT REQUIRE 50LBS OF POT TO KILL.
YEAH.... DUMB ASSES. GUESS NOBODY ACTUALLY SOURCED THAT, EITHER.

FALSE FOUNDATIONS KILL PEOPLE.

IT MAKES US LIARS AND MURDERERS.

NOPE... I'D SAY 2000 MG COULD DO IT, JUST FINE AND I'M A BIG BOY.

SUCK A DICK FOR PUTTIN OUT INTEL THAT COULD KILL A CHILD.

NOT EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO USE NITROGLYCERIN, OR STOCKS IT.

BET YA NEVER EVEN SAW IT COMIN.

IT'S IMPORTANT.

I WANT THESE ASSHOLES SWINGING BY THEIR BALLS.

SOOOOO... A KID GETS HIS HANDS ON 2 SYRINGES...

WE'LL LOOK JUST LIKE OPIOIDS, ONE DAY.

LIES HURT PEOPLE AND I'M NOT A FAN.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'VE PASSED ON THAT INFORMATION, TOO... I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR IT... BUT NOW, WE KNOW THE TRUTH...

ANYONE WHO REQUIRES 50 LBS TO KILL... GROWS FUCKING DITCH WEED.

YEAH... MY GIRL ROX, MAN.

COOL AS A CUCUMBER....

OR...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES...

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

SO LET'S USE IT WISELY...

GOTTA CONDITION YOURSELF TO COMPLETE THE TASK AT HAND.

Moshmen

Moshmen

A GOOD BOOK IS ALL YOU NEED TO GET YOU TO WHERE YOU'D LIKE TO GO

MOVIE

STRANGE

ALCOHOL

VICE

I JUST SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR

THEY RAISE THEIR HANDS

BOTH

THEY THINK

WE DIDN'T

SEE WHAT I MEAN

YOU'RE ALREADY DOING N THINKING WHAT I WANT YOU TO

HOW MANY OF YOU DID NOTHING

STAND UP

HOW MANY OF YOU STOOD UP

OK

THIRD ROW

WHO'S STILL SITTING

SEE WHAT I MEAN

WHO'S NOT HERE

HIRED

THE REST

SHEEP

FIRED

HOW MANY DIDN'T GET FIRED TODAY

OBVIOUSLY

THE REST OF YOU ARE FIRED

WHO'S LEFT

HOW MANY STILL AREN'T FIRED

MEHHH

YOUR ALL FIRED

HOW MANY GOT FIRED IN ALL

FIRED
I been fired be 4 ! No big deal I’ll beeee baacccckkkk

hyde

hyde

lessons of the day
because i was too high, to remember

ginger's pain doc, just needs to learn her tic toc. it does not lie. her pain number jives, with what her leaves are whispering.
this may be exploited, just by watching her. even a cigarette can nudge her, where i want her... a stroke of her spine. a kiss on her lips...
a song. if we allow our instincts to guide us, we learn to not be distracted. as i brought my heart rate to 30s, through meditation, in anticipation of the next, predictable phase... and the meter went into error... that's will, that's instinct, that's self control. if you're thirsty, you're distracted and your body is telling you something. if it catches your eye, you should drink it. what i learned by pushing a town with vice was that this is an exploitable tool... when we don't get our vices and choose before nourishment, that's exploitable stress. have low bp... low... hr... get a vice. have high bp... don't wait to smoke... the lack of it, will stress and push u higher... it's common sense. elevator music, annoy? exploitable stress... favorite song of the moment, means chill: lowers bp... hr... that's y it works, if we learn to use it... lowering and raising, as needed... coffee is bad, but not to tweak your body. we choose our favs based on instinct, like animals... because it's what makes us feel balanced.

people forget that life is a tool for balancing life. things we see every day, that are bad for us, may be exploited by their nature; in both directions. that's why some doctors use meds for the side effect benefit: they have common sense.

hyde

hyde

if my job is anything, it's to anticipate and make efficient. that's what cannabis does. balances the yen to our yang. the karmic effect.
you just don't see people with a bud tender ad vitals meters to c what balances them with a toke. because it's about money... not your life.
i watched as different cultivars did different things in her body and learned how to apply them to walk all over centuries of medical "science"; with a LITTLE FUCKING COMPASSION, rather than a deposit slip.
they're harming us, but not listing to our bodies. everything her doc gave her, jacked her vitals... everything i gave her, balanced and maintained.. side effect, free. migraine... done... pain... done... vitals... done... doctors: pieces of excrement... if they're not doing this.
her peeps have had years to do the damage and i regulated her i a day. cocksuckers. how much u make in those years. pffft...

overinflating and underinflating the circulatory system, over 2 billion times a lifetime... why would we not anticipate and regulate, since birth; as one doesn't have to be high, to do so: because it pays well.
how many doctors verify for themselves to the point of death. to the point of life. to the point of ... if you never reach stroke territory... if you never have to have the headache, or the pain... the stress... if we could go through life, as a perfect, flatline, so to speak, internally; how much longer, could we live? what's a life worth? who's on the hook for my lovely balloon? we know who did it... zero fingerprints; zero care to the future. 22bil... let's do the math. they kill 50k, annually... been slingin a century... assuming they wouldn't stop til told and didn't mind the graveyard views.... that's less than 5k, per death and many are attributed to other things. wonder how many dollars they profited over a year. let's take a look; shalllll weee?

Under the agreement, the companies would pay a total of $22 billion in cash ...

Quantity Quantities of analgesic opioids, as measured in morphine milligram equivalents (MMEs) sold from manufacturers to retail pharmacies gradually increased from nearly 50 billion MME in 1992 to about 73 billion MME in 1998, increased more steadily in 1999 – 2000 to 92 billion MME, and then rapidly increased by an average rate of more than 15 billion MMEs per year for the next decade, peaking at nearly 250 billion MME of opioids sold in 2010 (figure 1). Over the entire timeframe, generic versions of opioids were available for many of the opioid products on the market, and comprised most of the MMEs sold to pharmacies over the entire timeframe studied. The generic share of MMEs has steadily increased in the most recent timeframe with generics comprising 53% of MMEs sold in 2000, and rising

funny, how that works. bullshit's gettin thicker.

hyde

hyde

Perspective

I presented a solo intervention

She wouldn't do it

Presented the following day

In a different way

What's she doing

Tapering

Hmmm...

Mission accomplished

Shocker

hyde

hyde

AJ's lemon glue drops systolic well

Diastolic same

Hr up a few points

Will double check in a bit

Going to continue to fine toon, today.

The kratum researchers will b by in a bit

Ginger keeps goin into stroke zone

She's fighting my work, as expected

Aj's brought her systolic down from her pain doc, 30 ish points, instantly

2 tips, bout 9 mg filtered @ 70%, via pulmonary

Ie lungs

hyde

hyde

No booze til we see what all my flowers do

Specifically

There r many cross platform parallel patterns, I keep running into, in the anatomy n grass.

A very magnetic push pull

Flawlessly balanced system

I wonder which dispensaries, pain dox n pill dispensaries, are doing the exact same thing, right now.

What really sux

Is

If u give a shit

U do this

And the thing is

Two

Pain doc do it, mildly

Over time

And act like

Dur well, obviously it's something we're doing

It's common sense day one 101

Come to think of it