The Secret to Organic success

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i lived in a little town in GA, you could plant a sweet tx onion there and end up with a vidallia onion (none of the stuff that makes your eyes sting... none!) about a mile down the road you plant one and you get a tx sweet onion, not a vidallia. you could move dirt or try the exact stuff, but if you are not in that small oval, you dont get the good vidallias. others would take the onions we had and try them "at home" they did not EVER come out right.

using that as a life lesson in growing things, i figure outdoors, the "where" matters a LOT a LOT!!

shaganja

shaganja

i lived in a little town in GA, you could plant a sweet tx onion there and end up with a vidallia onion (none of the stuff that makes your eyes sting... none!) about a mile down the road you plant one and you get a tx sweet onion, not a vidallia. you could move dirt or try the exact stuff, but if you are not in that small oval, you dont get the good vidallias. others would take the onions we had and try them "at home" they did not EVER come out right.

using that as a life lesson in growing things, i figure outdoors, the "where" matters a LOT a LOT!!
Terwar. Spell?

shaganja

shaganja

I think the recharge has enzymes already tho right? Thanx btw I’ve obsessed over this project hard and I’m in love with this hobby now. I’m already using multiple products that boost microbes and I’m adding kelp next for my teas idk of this would be something else I would add I’ll prolly stick with the recharge for that one for now unless I see some crazy results from my fellow farmers.
Diversity is key. Get as many microbes as you can find. It if you want the shizzle swizzle, go out and get some imo from the forest. Thousands of microbes compared to hundreds in bottle versions

shaganja

shaganja

Hey guys and girls, i found the secret! This seminar! Its 5 hundo, but very worth it! The most knowledgable speakers! So excited for this!
Screenshot 20211223 142258 Samsung Internet

Latest posts

Top Bottom