The Secrete To Growing Big Buds That Swell

• Thread starter Judaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sharty1

Sharty1

Off Topic: my gram had that same Moses sculpture, my cousin in GA tossed a lot of her stuff in the trash, never thought I'd see it again. Thanks for sharing!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Off Topic: my gram had that same Moses sculpture, my cousin in GA tossed a lot of her stuff in the trash, never thought I'd see it again. Thanks for sharing!

My mom retired and moved to florida. She recently brought me the statue from storage. I grew up with it. It is from about 1972.

D

D Angelo

Question on the 80 degree leaf temp - do you think this is still relevant if appropriate VPD levels are achieved at higher temps? I’m currently running at 85-86F and 68%RH in the VPD range for my period of plant growth and I’ve never seen more explosive growth. I could achieve less than 80 if I reduced light strength and exhausted, but right now I’m running in a sealed room with CO2 and things are banging.

TheRemer

TheRemer

Sometimes when you run them along time does it make it more septible to turning tranny.?

O

Ogbullriderguy

I think more goes into then the leaf temperature. But I agree less than 80 is key. But the warmer up to 80 the plants use more c02. I've done hundreds of crops at diff c02 levels and found 1800 1850 to be perfect. Growing Is like playing poker everyone has their own way to win. Also colder temps prevent mold and other issues like spider mites.

Judaz

Judaz

Question on the 80 degree leaf temp - do you think this is still relevant if appropriate VPD levels are achieved at higher temps? I’m currently running at 85-86F and 68%RH in the VPD range for my period of plant growth and I’ve never seen more explosive growth. I could achieve less than 80 if I reduced light strength and exhausted, but right now I’m running in a sealed room with CO2 and things are banging.

depends on the strain. For og kush If I raise temps and humidity to get ideal vpd you will get huge fat buds but lower quality. At 78-80 I get nice big Dense nugs with great quality. After mid flower I would cut back in temps and humidity to get good quality. You may get more weight that way but lower quality.At the end of the day it’s a balancing act and you are playing tug of war between weight and quality

Top Bottom