The Shoreline (how we roll in Texas)

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

I've been getting The Shoreline from a local connection here in Texas for years. I've never seen the grow op that this comes from, but regardless of what is being offered at the time, I can certainly tell that whoever is growing this continuously gets better at doing it. The Shoreline is available to me fairly regularly, and my friend has even found seeds that turned out to be good from a bag a year or so ago.

This batch is the smelliest yet! Garlicy, skunky, yumminess. Instant behind-the-eyes high that fades into a nice stone after about 20 minutes so. This is The Shoreline done right. I've been smoking this stuff for years - this is my absolutely fave strain:

The shoreline how we roll in texas
C

cannabill

Shoreline, If this is the way we roll in TEXAS, I must have got stoned and missed it. That is some beautiful bud. How come I have never heard of this breed, I must have been underground to far to notice. You know how the laws in TEXAS are, kinda keeps you isolated from others for fear of incarceration. When I started seeds and stems could get you life in prison. (1969) Needless to say you kept a low profile indeed! I'm gonna keep a look out for the Shoreline, I must have the smoke of TEXAS!! ~Bill

D

dj trichome

well it sure has its quality to it samples ??? haha i tried the sour grapes its alright!!!!!!!!!!!! its the high times cover!
texas must know something general hydro named a bucket after them the [TEXAS CONTROLLER]

pork

pork

shoreline....the "pride" of Texas genetics....well, kinda....Houston, maybe, but still Shoreline's past is about as well known as Chemdog....Started as bagseed from (i think) a Dead show (a Shoreline show, go figure) and was just popped in Texas.....Regardless of its origins, it became famous and found a home in Texas.

I've only had little bags here and there, never grew her out myself. But, a homie of mine that used to blow it up with the Shoreline says it's all he wants to grow...Especially out here in Cali...we could blow it up with that shit.....Same goes for the Island Sweet Skunk and the Hashplant that run around the Austin area...Those are some bomb ass genetics

S

ShorelineTex

shoreline....the "pride" of Texas genetics....well, kinda....Houston, maybe, but still Shoreline's past is about as well known as Chemdog....Started as bagseed from (i think) a Dead show (a Shoreline show, go figure) and was just popped in Texas.....Regardless of its origins, it became famous and found a home in Texas.

I've only had little bags here and there, never grew her out myself. But, a homie of mine that used to blow it up with the Shoreline says it's all he wants to grow...Especially out here in Cali...we could blow it up with that shit.....Same goes for the Island Sweet Skunk and the Hashplant that run around the Austin area...Those are some bomb ass genetics

Texas does indeed have some sweet-ass genetics, it's just too bad the laws here will probably cause the extinction of about 50% of them :(

S

ShorelineTex

Wow...I didn't even know I could get this baked anymore...

I wish I knew who grew this stuff - I would totally pay for lessons on how he (she? ...omg...new fantasy) did it.

S

Siksol

Good stuff hope I can get ahold of some before I leave texas and head back to southern Ohio, we have some good stuff there too (Home of Death Star).

true grit

true grit

Always missed the Shoreline, but jeez I figured everybody just had the island sweet skunk. Lol. That shit is everywhere in cen tex. Best dank I got in centex was some legit ass Sour D. Somebody was working that shit hard every other grow or so.... someone out there has some dank Blueberry (not purp, but great taste and high), as well as some Shishkaberry- dank. And occasionally- probably one of the most unique looking I got in centex and stanky- some lambsbread. That was some unique bud, but the SD was the best by far. Props to that grower- then I started growing my own and never looked back. Lol.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's funny you say that Tru!! HMMMMMM...!!!! LMAO!! What what..!!!! Cough Cough.. I've been having the Lambs, Shiska, old school hash plant, and my infamous 15+ year old dj Short True Blueberry mom cut for many many years here. Cough cough.. My shiska is sweet as sugar, and my blueberry is close to taking a hit of xtc as you can get, extreme happiness, anti-depression and smiles all day.. xtreme euphoria!

I believe it was my Pre-1999 BubbleGum and Kali Mist that won the lil awards here, during the little high times party with Jack H. and friends.. Yup, made a brother feel good that day!!! lol!! so they are here! :damnhippie:

Shoreline is good, but nothing like the true sacred smoke of our land here.. We do have some true hidden gems here, like the old school Texas Road Kill, which imvho is the granddaddy of dank.... Some seem to think Shoreline is in some relation to the Texas Road Kill..?? My people also grew what we called Gold Buds or "colitas".. It was a native herb to Tex, that grew very tall but with golden flowers. It was an extreme sativa.. Unfortunately, mostly all is lost with our native stock seeds now due to poor handling and lost blood lines. :worried

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It's funny you say that Tru!! HMMMMMM!!!! LMAO!! What what..!!!! Cough Cough.. I've been blowing up the Lambs, Shiskaberry, Hash plant, and my infamous 15+ year old dj Short True Blueberry mom cutfor many many years here in the Cen Tex. Cough cough..

I believe it was my Pre- 1999 BubbleGum, Hash Plant and Kali Mist that won the lil awards here, during the little high times party with Jack H. and friends.. Yup, made a brother feel good that day!!! lol!! :damnhippie:

Shoreline is good! Nice pics man.. I agree we do have some killer gems here in Tex.. What about the old school Texas Road Kill.. My people also grew what we called Red Buds or "colitas".. It was a native herb that grew very tall and with reddish flowers. It was an extreme sativa..

Man it sounds like you are rocking some great genetics. Do you know about the origins of your hashplant? The hashplant we used to get, also called biker hashplant, was amazing in odor and crystal content, but one very noticable trait is the amount of hairs, or lack of I should say. The bud is almost all calyx with a little hair here and there. If you have the same one please post some pics, I have been looking for her for over a decade now!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, the HP was from Sensi many many years ago. It too did not have too many hairs but would fukin' floor ya and give ya this amazing stone. Uber frosted to the max..The smell was just hashy-woody.. It was one of a kind for sure..

S

Siksol

hah good stuff, shame I never acquired any hookups while living here in centex to get a chance to try some of the hidden gems here. Maybe I will get lucky and score something before I leave next month.

true grit

true grit

It's funny you say that Tru!! HMMMMMM...!!!! LMAO!! What what..!!!! Cough Cough.. I've been having the Lambs, Shiska, old school hash plant, and my infamous 15+ year old dj Short True Blueberry mom cut for many many years here. Cough cough.. My shiska is sweet as sugar, and my blueberry is close to taking a hit of xtc as you can get, extreme happiness, anti-depression and smiles all day.. xtreme euphoria!

LOL!!! Then let me say thanks for many good times!! Seems we know the same folks.....hopefully you stay in touch with em as I'll be headin in to town next week and will be looking for some dank!! Lol....

I must say- that Shiska is some of the sweetest smoke I've tasted. Really turned some heads on that one. The blueberry was super euphoric too... I worked many events blazed on that BB...great stuff.

G

greyfx

I smoked some bud while I was in texas that smelled very garlicy, and when lit up it really smelled like body odor, almost like an armpit smell was bad.

O

ogatec

shoreline

Just got my camera, an Olympus 7010. i snapped a couple of pics of some shoreline.. please bare with me ive only had the camera for a couple of min & i am learning how to use it..

i might do a smoke report of my own later, i hope you dont mind me posting in yours!:smiley_joint:

K

KungPao

Shoreline is good, but nothing like the true sacred smoke of our land here.. We do have some true hidden gems here, like the old school Texas Road Kill, which imvho is the granddaddy of dank.... lines. :worried

I think i came across this amazing skunk a few years back. It was being sold as Tsunami at the time. I took a picture and saved it because it was probably the dankest stuff i've ever picked up from a non grower. Semi regularly available at rediculous prices,then all of a sudden BOOM shes gone. havent seen her since, miss her dearly.

Tsunami
N

Nirrity

...infamous 15+ year old dj Short True Blueberry mom cut...
hey man why you call it "True"? it wasn't released those times... how many seeds did you run to find the cut?

J

John Ditchweed

Actaully your half right on this while the bagseed gene was found at a dead show at the shoreline threator the breed itself was made outside the austin area... the bagseed witch reaked like dead skunk was crossed to a nl# 2 then that was selected to be shoreline but dew to the creator being busted all work was lost and that clone was later crossed back to a nl#5 in hopes of saving the strain and that is what we now call shoreline. so techniclly there are two the original and the remake.... the original is held very close by friends of the maker and chances are not to many people have actaully seen this version but it is way skunkier then the new shoreline witch in its own right is an awsome plant that reaks

Latest posts

Top Bottom