The solo cup chalenge today

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Cant find thread with solo cup challenge, anyway here are last 2 pics, i know i did not win but it was interesting, cut branches off so would have one bud, the pistols are red and plant was purple kush auto, will not get much more than an 1/8 when cured but will be good weed, it finished much faster bc it is only 18inc tall, i never expected to win and have tons of beans but was fun! Have grown some decent plants in less than 2 gal pot but not in 16oz cup. Well im done and out, will chop sat. Zoom please.

The solo cup chalenge today
The solo cup chalenge today 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Cant find thread with solo cup challenge, anyway here are last 2 pics, i know i did not win but it was interesting, cut branches off so would have one bud, the pistols are red and plant was purple kush auto, will not get much more than an 1/8 when cured but will be good weed, it finished much faster bc it is only 18inc tall, i never expected to win and have tons of beans but was fun! Have grown some decent plants in less than 2 gal pot but not in 16oz cup. Well im done and out, will chop sat. Zoom please.
Very nice little grow E hope it cures up nice and you enjoy . Od .

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea so i have some foxtailing going on, defoliated the plant old at over 10 weeks, but allot of pistils turned red now just giveing cold water to try and put a stop to the foxtailing, same size in a cup as the ones in 2gal pots and is last of it, no more playing around i got my card to cultivate so now im legal, going to Maine to check my outdoors plants and take a vacation, when i get back gonna do a nice big Meth d grape run, now i dont have to hide my grows but got away with it for 10 years and 1 month to the day it became legal to cultivate lol 😆 you only get like an 1/8 cured but it is very good, had 4 beans 1 was white 2 were red and 1 was unstable but there f2s.

20210728 071727

Latest posts

Top Bottom