The Stunted Grow

• Thread starter Bk4mPomona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bk4mPomona

In the pictures are a few plants me and my brother started approx 7 weeks ago. Can anyone tell me why the others have seemed to have stopped growing all together. Keep in mind they are all the same age!!!

Strain: Unknown

Planted: Last week of June

Medium: Coconut Coir

The stunted grow
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Those little ones are 7 weeks old? They're in way too much coco for one thing, and look like they're not being watered correctly for another. But people will need more info to really see what's up. What is the environment temp and humidity, What are you feeding, how often, ppm and ph, everything.

If they've been stunted like that for 7 weeks, I'm not sure what I'd do with them at that point. Maybe try and remove them and transplant to a smaller container and feed them lightly?.. Not sure.. That could easily end in disaster.

B

Bk4mPomona

Those little ones are 7 weeks old? They're in way too much coco for one thing, and look like they're not being watered correctly for another. But people will need more info to really see what's up. What is the environment temp and humidity, What are you feeding, how often, ppm and ph, everything.

If they've been stunted like that for 7 weeks, I'm not sure what I'd do with them at that point. Maybe try and remove them and transplant to a smaller container and feed them lightly?.. Not sure.. That could easily end in disaster.
Ok, so give me a little bit of time to get back to you on specifics. Me and my bro are 3 hrs away from each other and he's with the plants. I go back next week, but for now I'm helping him attempt to bring his plants back to a more normal growth cycle. (Were brother's, he's gotta see the info from someone else's pov, big Bros always wrong)

Top Bottom