The Swamp...sit Back And Enjoy

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boo

boo

evening folks...I live way out in the weeds in florida, not the east coast but the old cracker florida...I figured I'd share some of what I see with you folks...I'm getting old and don't venture out as often as I used to...living way out here causes me to not wander...enjoy my little piece of the pie...needless to say, I really dig bamboo...0ver 100 groves outside...and of course my best friend dutch...the staghorns were acquired back in 1976...
Springyard 006
The swampsit back and enjoy 2
The swampsit back and enjoy 3

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good to see you around, friend. We had a staghorn on the patio in Miami that was hundreds of pounds, destroyed by Hurricane Andrew.

outwest

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
I see you have your little slice of heaven. Nice.

Reactions: boo
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice to see you around, brother. :) How goes it? Methinks you've got a prime spot to set up an aquaponic system. Yes, I've got fish on the brain!

putembk

putembk

I'v been standin here waitin for my social insecurity check durn near all day...getting old sure aint easy...

I just hope I can get my medicare straightened out. Working with the govt is so pleasant. Good to see ya al frey....hoping you are having a good day.

boo

boo

this is how they fixed my issues, by making different ones to deal with...gettin old aint easy...this used to be a perfectly good and functional belly...not for the faint of heart to view...

Phonejune15 014
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
this is how they fixed my issues, by making different ones to deal with...gettin old aint easy...this used to be a perfectly good and functional belly...not for the faint of heart to view...
Wholly shit! You get some new guts to go with that scar? That one definitely left a mark.

boo

boo

no sea, they just took parts out, nothing new but staples and stitches...that pic shows 3 belly invasions, the first 2 almost killed me...that fresh one was in january...healed up pretty well but I look like hell...no speedos at the beach this year...

Top Bottom