The temptation is their but Aquaman won’t approve lol

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

So where I work is getting all these new fancy LED light and man I just wanna take a few home lol and work on my own LED board and lights, and than as stated from @Aqua Man i can steal some street lamps to maybe find stronger diodes.
But what y’all think? You think those type of LED be any good? Or the drivers off them to power other diodes? They seem to be all clear or white so no red or blue or IV or whatever.

The temptation is their but aquaman wont approve lol
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So where I work is getting all these new fancy LED light and man I just wanna take a few home lol and work on my own LED board and lights, and than as stated from @Aqua Man i can steal some street lamps to maybe find stronger diodes.
But what y’all think? You think those type of LED be any good? Or the drivers off them to power other diodes? They seem to be all clear or white so no red or blue or IV or whatever.
Depends on spectrum.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Depends on spectrum.
Well I can look around see if they got anymore in a box and take a pic of it specs but, these are for commercial lighting so I would guess their just clear “” but I don’t know. They just installed a few new ones today

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
erm... i dont know anything, but i was thinking...

could you use a photographic light meter to measure them? i mean it gives you the intensity at every point of the rainbow, it wouldnt be exact, but you would know something

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

erm... i dont know anything, but i was thinking...

could you use a photographic light meter to measure them? i mean it gives you the intensity at every point of the rainbow, it wouldnt be exact, but you would know something
Yeah ballpark would be good if nothing else.

Basically 3k to 5K will work I feel for start to finish. I think those are gonna be up 5k is or a touch more maybe. If you can get the intensity out of them should work but you will find much shorter node spacing and compact growth

Top Bottom