The Tiny Tent that could!

• Thread starter Cattapilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@horribleherk
That makes me feel better about all this uncertainty about the power being cut. It's already Wednesday, and I hope they are ready by Sunday, but if not, they can stay around longer. 😺

aaxiii

aaxiii

Hi guys, inside I have a 28x28x60 tiny tent with Wedding Cake, Blacklight x Bubba, and BOOba at 47 days of flower. They are a small grow, but they seem to be doing well together even though they are different ages. BOO is almost a month younger than Wedding Cake, but caught up fast after the 12/12 light switch. Harvest happens when BOO is ready. The tent smells delicious.

Lights are HLG 65 v2 4K and HLG 100 V2 4k. Using PureGrow, Calmag, Flower Fuel. Epsom Salts and Recharge 1x monthly.

Ugh. I am jealous. I cannot produce like that inside.

horribleherk

horribleherk

Hope you are vigilant for fires they're popping up everywhere we have one that started east of mokelumne hill about 7 miles as the crow flies so it's close I've been watching your tent for awhile now & the dimensions are perfect for a light I have sitting around if my memory is correct I think maybe your light is mars hydro? I'm wanting to put a 3rd tent together for the purpose of evaluating new strains I originally bought this light for one of my 3x3 tents & although they say it will flower a 3x3 but I found it a little shy but really like the light its 200w. of osram diodes I think it would rock a tent like yours I only plan on running one plant in it & if the strain makes the grade I plan on having clones of it to advance into the bigger tents this light consistantly gave 3-4 oz in the 3x3 tent I would rather use the smaller tent than supplement the light as this light is very economical to run
20200909 174833

horribleherk

horribleherk

My lights are a HLG 65 v2 4K and HLG 100 V2 4k side by side. I'm not sure what wattage they are, but I worried about heat issues from them this summer, and added another fan. They keep the tent in a perfect temperature the rest of the year. 🌝
You're running a total of 165 w. of light at one time I was considering adding 2 of the hlg 100 lights to my California light works light but since building the 480w. & the 340w. cob in the other tent my power bill don't need to get much higher especially in the hot months when I run AC In winter months I do a lot of heating with wood & the electric bill drops considerably

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Hi guys! I harvested yesterday and today I am sad, which is silly. Booba turned out beautiful with all her maroon leaf markings. The plants are hanging in the tent now. It seems to be 81/45 inside, today, even without the lights. That shows me that the lights don't put off as much heat as I thought they did. I was hoping it would be cooler, for better drying. Thank you for all your encouragement!

Boo2
Boo4
Blacklight4
Wedding Cake
Blacklight Boo Wedding Cake2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hi guys! I harvested yesterday and today I am sad, which is silly. Booba turned out beautiful with all her maroon leaf markings. The plants are hanging in the tent now. It seems to be 81/45 inside, today, even without the lights. That shows me that the lights don't put off as much heat as I thought they did. I was hoping it would be cooler, for better drying. Thank you for all your encouragement!

They look great! Maybe raise the humidity in the room the tent is in to help slow down the dryi g from the high temp.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey cat , I missed it somewhere during the grow , what's boo ba ?
Seed ? Colone ? Who's genetics ?
Both of you plant buds look great

horribleherk

horribleherk

Thank you, I just hooked up my humidifier and put next to the tent. It will probably be good for me also in this ashy situation I find myself breathing these days.
Got my journal up here it's called MY TENTS ( a work in progress) it's not much different than my other stuff lol just trying to avoid the smoke & haze so what's next on the horizon I think I'm gonna run one of my 3x3 tents another round with the California light works light

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

@dire wolf Booba is pre 98' Bubba x Bag of Oranges - Dino Party Chucking Co.
Blacklight Bubba is also from Dino Party Chucking Co. Just not sure of Blacklight lineage.

horribleherk

horribleherk

That emptiness you feel after the chop is not as bad if you got babies ready to go back in I used to go to perfect union by I-80 & elcamino & get babies they have dark heart nursery stuff you don't need a card to get in it used to be called RCP

dire wolf

dire wolf

@dire wolf Booba is pre 98' Bubba x Bag of Oranges - Dino Party Chucking Co.
Blacklight Bubba is also from Dino Party Chucking Co. Just not sure of Blacklight lineage.
👍🏼 nice looking bud on that one ....
And you can really see the bubba influence in your finished flower pics

Top Bottom