The Trimming Blues and Trim Machines

• Thread starter JKash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So most will agree that trimming is the worst part of it all...I will try to avoid trimming at all costs lol!!!

I would like to hear thoughts on people who have bought trim machines and if your satisfied with the end result or not?

AirHammer

AirHammer

They work good but require some secondary trimming with scissors to remove the finer leaf matter. But as usual with mechanized anything not all are made equal and you pay for what you get. Some trimmers work better than others.

H

hydrodreams

I have a twister T4 for some years now and Im not fully satisfied with it, because it takes of a lot of pollen from the flower....When processing dry flowers with the T4, it can mean that from 2kg processed flowers the T4 takes off up to 200g pollen in the most extreme case, depending on how frosty your flowers are. And at that point I didn't even talk about how much it takes off from actual flower material that would be left on the flower if handtrimmed. It's really a compromise to use the trimming machines. I'm thinking all the time about going back to hand trimming but I know that I will give up after a few plants.
And if you have the intention to sell some of your flowers these days when people are so spoiled and demanding how about how the flower looks like you should know that the machines alone wont get you there. You will still have to check your flowers in the end remove some leaves that the machine missed.
And debudding in my opinion is one of the most anoying and time consuming task to be done that is the same when handtrimming and machinetrimming.

With harvests below 3kg dry final trimmed weight I would stick with dry handtrimming and be happy with the thought that you have the best possible trimmed weed without the slightest possiible loss during processing and without anoying comments and complaintsfrom buyers in case you want to sell some.

And forget wet trimming with the trimming machines. It really takes too long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom