The Universe Of Me.

• Thread starter noturgenre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
noturgenre

noturgenre

I'm a little gritty, a little ornery, a little nerdy and I love to grow flowers so I have zero friends. Disabled out from the trucking industry, mostly flatbed steel, and several years of daily NYC until I was trapped there on 911 unable to leave the city. I blew my leg out sideways stepping out of a truck a few days later, they removed the tibia and that ended my career. Cant use a clutch anymore. I started growing cannabis again after Arizona legalized it where I settled here, and use it privately for my own amusement and pain relief. I picked up the Bass guitar a few years ago and I am told I am very talented. I was a talented trumpet and drum player in grade and high school. I play about 3 hours a day, I bounce from genre to genre, but pop and punk is some of my favorite stuff to play. I could talk all day about growing plants or music but my social interaction is limited to posts like this. I don't pull any punches on my ego with my failings on previous grows. I learned some hard lessons that cost me crops and even risked my health. I win some and I lose some but I learn from each plant. My last girlfriend thought I was an Earth witch. I garden barefoot and cannot stand to be out there with the plants in the dirt and not wiggle my toes in it. I have to be forced to wear shoes and I walk amid the cactus and scorpions unmolested barefoot every day. I respect their right to live and they don't stab my tender parts. I believe our planet is a living organism of which our species is a sorta parasite. I call her Gai, for lack of a better name. I'm insane and talk to my plants, the wind, the dirt, and creatures around like they are people. I guess there are a lot of reasons I don't socialize. Lol. I can draw pretty well too, hard to get inspired without my muse now with a broken heart. I may post some drawings of my plants in the future, idk. If there's a place for them I may get inspired to contribute.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think you may have posted the bio of 50% of the members here. Different hobbies, I'm acoustic gitbox, but the same sentiments.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm... a collection of like minded ppl from all walks and experiences. Sounds like you will fit right in brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom