The untold story of the Dutch cannabis seed industry

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RomulanJoe82

all i have in this world is my word n my balls ,a man who doesnt keep his word is worthless

Holy smokes dude Nevil does dope.

not cool
he was supposedly a exdopehead ,whos has contact wit him to kno he still usin

Hellen Keller could connect these dots!

xactly n its sad very sad ,pioneers who understand the medicinal value of cannabis turned to the pill caz its legal not to mention big $$$watson pharmaceuticals is the 5th largest pharmaceutical company in the United States based on number of prescriptions dispensed

david watson busted in 85 ,watson pharmaceuticals roots began in 84

watson had the only issued license in holland ,

seems life is all bout the dollar ,proof again of corrupt gov parties

1luvbigherb
Watson is a DEA agent that stole his stock and a story of his arrest is false. Sacred seeds were busted in 82 and the stock he stole from the bust he used to gain the dutch peoples trust as he worked on his plan which brought in operation Green Merchant in 1987 and the cannabis cup in 89 gave the cop a chance to really be Iwith the big time growers. Neville was arrested in 91 I believe if I remember correctly and spent one year In jail. David Watson flew to Holland after the bust and was introduced by none other than Ed Rosenthal to the Dutch cannabis big timers. He used the alias of Sam Selezny on his passport and obtained a research license for cannabis in about two years,which is damn near impossible. He is not a Herer pioneer. He rode coat tails to get to every place he has made it. Now G.W. Pharma making only female plants that are,sterile. Why would a cannabis pioneer make a strain one unbreedable and two why take through out of it. He is no king he is the jester and one who will not answer questions. I am now going to say this your partner in crime who helped you steal the strains,Pharma were in California in 1909 were not perfected by you. You were a nobody when you hung out around sacred seeds shop and as a,DEA agent working at GW Pharma to patent those strains is fraud and patent infringement. And it means nothing that you ruined others lives for self gain and you are without any back bone. I guess living a,lie brings shame so you decide to hide from the truth of your actions as you like thermals fame. You have worked for nothing you have done nothing and I if you didnt have DEA,ties you would be in prison with people who do work to prove the quality behind the plant. One interview and confess your sins Watson or It will be done for you as you think your so slick but in reality you didn't know what yield meant backing those days In the 70's. I am still alive after years remember me you thief?

R

RomulanJoe82

[QUI TE="RomulanJoe82, post: 1680346, member: I know I have parliamentary hearings to prove it 74322"]Watson is a DEA agent that stole his stock and a story of his arrest is false. Sacred seeds were busted in 82 and the stock he stole from the bust he used to gain the dutch peoples trust as he worked on his plan which brought in operation Green Merchant in 1987 and the cannabis cup in 89 gave the cop a chance to really be Iwith the big time growers. Neville was arrested in 91 I believe if I remember correctly and spent one year In jail. David Watson flew to Holland after the bust and was introduced by none other than Ed Rosenthal to the Dutch cannabis big timers. He used the alias of Sam Selezny on his passport and obtained a research license for cannabis in about two years,which is damn near impossible. He is not a Herer pioneer. He rode coat tails to get to every place he has made it. Now G.W. Pharma making only female plants that are,sterile. Why would a cannabis pioneer make a strain one unbreedable and two why take through out of it. He is no king he is the jester and one who will not answer questions. I am now going to say this your partner in crime who helped you steal the strains,Pharma were in California in 1909 were not perfected by you. You were a nobody when you hung out around sacred seeds shop and as a,DEA agent working at GW Pharma to patent those strains is fraud and patent infringement. And it means nothing that you ruined others lives for self gain and you are without any back bone. I guess living a,lie brings shame so you decide to hide from the truth of your actions as you like thermals fame. You have worked for nothing you have done nothing and I if you didnt have DEA,ties you would be in prison with people who do work to prove the quality behind the plant. One interview and confess your sins Watson or It will be done for you as you think your so slick but in reality you didn't know what yield meant backing those days In the 70's. I am still alive after years remember me you thief?[/QUOTE]
Oh i

R

RomulanJoe82

I read the parliamentary hearings in Holland and have read Mel Drank Interview. And know if I could speak with the coward of numerous alias then the truth always is the winning team. He wont accept questions from.me as he knows me and kones what I do or he is racking his king of snitch head thinking hell who is it. The Haze brothers image up.others are dead. He can't understand how his fame will email from him along with his house of lies. My family will never forget a man who ruins people to gain things for himself and it will fall far faster than it took ti build. GW will fire you. Your not an asset any longer.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Watson is a DEA agent that stole his stock and a story of his arrest is false. Sacred seeds were busted in 82 and the stock he stole from the bust he used to gain the dutch peoples trust as he worked on his plan which brought in operation Green Merchant in 1987 and the cannabis cup in 89 gave the cop a chance to really be Iwith the big time growers. Neville was arrested in 91 I believe if I remember correctly and spent one year In jail. David Watson flew to Holland after the bust and was introduced by none other than Ed Rosenthal to the Dutch cannabis big timers. He used the alias of Sam Selezny on his passport and obtained a research license for cannabis in about two years,which is damn near impossible. He is not a Herer pioneer. He rode coat tails to get to every place he has made it. Now G.W. Pharma making only female plants that are,sterile. Why would a cannabis pioneer make a strain one unbreedable and two why take through out of it. He is no king he is the jester and one who will not answer questions. I am now going to say this your partner in crime who helped you steal the strains,Pharma were in California in 1909 were not perfected by you. You were a nobody when you hung out around sacred seeds shop and as a,DEA agent working at GW Pharma to patent those strains is fraud and patent infringement. And it means nothing that you ruined others lives for self gain and you are without any back bone. I guess living a,lie brings shame so you decide to hide from the truth of your actions as you like thermals fame. You have worked for nothing you have done nothing and I if you didnt have DEA,ties you would be in prison with people who do work to prove the quality behind the plant. One interview and confess your sins Watson or It will be done for you as you think your so slick but in reality you didn't know what yield meant backing those days In the 70's. I am still alive after years remember me you thief?
Aka Mendocino joe

Top Bottom