The untold story of the Dutch cannabis seed industry

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
all i have in this world is my word n my balls ,a man who doesnt keep his word is worthless

Holy smokes dude Nevil does dope.

not cool
he was supposedly a exdopehead ,whos has contact wit him to kno he still usin

Hellen Keller could connect these dots!

xactly n its sad very sad ,pioneers who understand the medicinal value of cannabis turned to the pill caz its legal not to mention big $$$watson pharmaceuticals is the 5th largest pharmaceutical company in the United States based on number of prescriptions dispensed

david watson busted in 85 ,watson pharmaceuticals roots began in 84

watson had the only issued license in holland ,

seems life is all bout the dollar ,proof again of corrupt gov parties

1luvbigherb

R

ReCway

Man reading this kinda like when I found out about the New World order... Cant believe Sam Skunkman is in on this.... used to have mad respect for the man...

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
it justs seems crazy, these guys have done so much for the community and at the same time been secretly doing so much to hurt it?

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
it justs seems crazy, these guys have done so much for the community and at the same time been secretly doing so much to hurt it?

after excepting n believing ,my thoughts exactly

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
and if sam was a DEA informant why would shanti post in his forum and not say anything about that. im sure nevil would have told shanti.

R

RMCG

Honestly, I'm more surprised by Robert Connell Clarke and Ed R's possible involvement.

:icon_dizzy:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Fucking awesome thread, thanks. I read Sam the Skunkman's side of the story on icmag, but that was over a hundred joints ago, but they disagree on many things. I actually just looked for an hour for that thread, but couldn't find it. It would be nice if somebody had the time to look for it.

M

mrdizzle

soooo basically we gotta buy mr nice seeds? Im not doubting the truth behind any of it but, to be frank it doesnt really matter to me, this all seems seem like its an ego pissing match.callin sam the skunk man a narc, with zero evidence,while heavily endorsing Mr Nice at the same time, I doubt shanti had a thing to do with thise video, true or otherwise, haha its like that gay one bout kush

R

RMCG

Fucking awesome thread, thanks. I read Sam the Skunkman's side of the story on icmag, but that was over a hundred joints ago, but they disagree on many things. I actually just looked for an hour for that thread, but couldn't find it. It would be nice if somebody had the time to look for it.

This what you were talking about?

google:

icmag Non-psychotropic plant cannabinoids: new therapeutic opportunities

or this one?

icmag question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am not sure that this article is an endorsement for Mr.Nice Seeds as much as it is for the American seed industry. Makes sense though, as it seems the best herb has been coming from the states for quite some time now.

D

Dampkring

Where i'm at you are innocent untill proven guilty. As long we don't know the full/real story, it's no use pointing fingers. This story is going around in Amsterdam for a long time now and each time you heard an other name. From Sam to Soma to The Nose. Nobody really knows. It doesn't mather, you always have to be carefull, nomather where you are.

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Ai yai yai

i posted this before and im still jsut as boggled...

Between SKman the Dea agent hermie plants bubble bags So called breeders watered down dutch hybrids and corrupt contests dna marked strains at $45mil secret labs in uk, sativas being called indicas , Kushiekush and whos RCDWC bucket system is better.......

im Completely Confused.........:icon_dizzy:

fractal

fractal

soooo basically we gotta buy mr nice seeds? Im not doubting the truth behind any of it but, to be frank it doesnt really matter to me, this all seems seem like its an ego pissing match.callin sam the skunk man a narc, with zero evidence,while heavily endorsing Mr Nice at the same time, I doubt shanti had a thing to do with thise video, true or otherwise, haha its like that gay one bout kush

Did you really, completely miss the part of the story where sam gets busted and then ends up working with the DEA?

That's BEYOND narc or snitch that is TURNCOAT.

M

mrdizzle

yes i missed that in the "story" as it says allegedly an informant

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hows about someone speculating as to what this all means. :confused0054:

ohana farms

ohana farms

I remember that pic of nevil, from his first catolog. fuck im getting old. He didnt want to sell me 300 seeds of skunkxxx and early pearl or girl, I cant remember the name.
Thought I wanted to retail his seeds in the NW. We were just a bunch surf bum dirt farmers from oregon, who had prop. in norcal, and wanted somthing new for "82" season. He told me I should grow cuttings, that they whould yield the same as seeds.
I tried to explain but he wouldnt listen and that he was right. Anyway to make a long story short, the next time we talked about the order he said he was sorry and that I was right all along. God so long ago, I havent thought of that till i saw that catolog pic of him in afgan land

Top Bottom