The untold story of the Dutch cannabis seed industry

• Thread starter thedogsbollox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

Hows about someone speculating as to what this all means. :confused0054:

Watch Food, Inc. and pay attention to the bits about Monsanto and 'patented' plants/seeds.

Google Monsanto and 'Terminator gene'.

B

been

I wonder if any farmers have sued Monsanto for ruining their crops with their terminator gene? Keep your pollen over there assholes. ;rofl

R

RMCG

I wonder if any farmers have sued Monsanto for ruining their crops with their terminator gene? Keep your pollen over there assholes. ;rofl

Actually Monsanto has taken non-GMO farmers to court (and WON) when they plant their seeds, as they have been pollinated (wind) by the GMO seeds, saying that their crop contains patented genetic material.

fractal

fractal

In reality it is Monsanto that gets to sue farmers where the terminator gene is found.

And no joke, the farmers get sued for patent infringement or something like that.

I honestly cannot believe not a single farmer has waged war on monsanto yet.

R

RMCG

In reality it is Monsanto that gets to sue farmers where the terminator gene is found.

And no joke, the farmers get sued for patent infringement or something like that.

I honestly cannot believe not a single farmer has waged war on monsanto yet.

And it all started because of 'RoundUp' pesticide...

This is the reason to support small/family farmers, and to protect heirloom seed companies.

I don't think the landscape will be very different if GW/Hortipharm has its way.

B

been

Actually Monsanto has taken non-GMO farmers to court (and WON) when they plant their seeds, as they have been pollinated (wind) by the GMO seeds, saying that their crop contains patented genetic material.
Corruption 101.

D

Dampkring

the farmers should sue monsanto for trespassing.
Get some money out of them and even out of bussines.
:mad0233:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's another good documentary. It's called The World According to Monsanto, check it out.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
This what you were talking about?

google:

icmag Non-psychotropic plant cannabinoids: new therapeutic opportunities

or this one?

icmag question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

No, I think it's somewhere in this link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=82182

Sam and some guest get into a seriously heated argument somewhere in that thread, if I'm correct. I didn't read every post, but I think it's the right one.

B

BUDOGHI

It almost sounds like the evolution of a religion. I had some of those seeds back in the eighties wish I had them now !!

ohana farms

ohana farms

that monsanto vid, WOW. They are going to dom. the worlds food supply. I dont understand how they think they can spray round-up on soybeans and that would not be bad for us. Very shady. Reminds me of some kind of scifi movie shit

L

l33t

Everything you read here is correct except the part about nevil being at shantibabas doing some breeding.
Nevil schoenmaker is in austrailia breeding birds right now. Before that he was breeding koy fish. Nevil has apretty bad addiction to heroin that keeps him out of the "pot scene".

dds

Nevil may stay low profile and not be really active but according to Shanti the mns EarlyQueen x Haze is Nevil's own creation , was made quite recently . Nevil used to be a heroin addict in the past but from what I know he was germinating and was growing some Neville'sHaze plants from 15year old seeds couple years ago..

As for the whole Sam Neville thing , only Sam and Nev know for sure what really happened..

Both have contributed to the scene and they get credit for that , hopefully the truth will come out one day ..just for the sake of the history of genetics..

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

patents..

There is a mad dash going on at the patent offices!!

money..mo money!!

behold the cash cow!

more patents being filed evey day!

look..A REAL DEAL GENETIC LIBRARY NEEDS TO BE MADE!

IAM BROKE SOO... just a suggestion.:anim_30:

Document Number
CA Patent 2322549

Publication Date
2002-03-27

Inventors

SUTHERLAND MARTIN D (CA)
HORNBY A PAUL (CA)
DIMOTOFF PAVEL U (CA)

Abstract
Abstract of CA2322549 A process is described whereby a back-crossing protocol is used to create cannabis plants which are further standardized into medicinal products. A specific lighting regime is first used to bring a cloned plant to the vegetative stage followed by treatment with defined type of Gibberellic Acid (GA3) which stimulates sex reversal; from a female to a male. The pollen from this new male is used to pollenate the mother plant with her own pollen. This procedure creates a new variety of true breeding plant with a reproducible genome, which can be cloned into more plants. Confirmation of reproducibility is achieved us Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectroscopy (GC/MS) to determine the Cannabinoid Profi le of the pollenated plant. This cannabinoid profile is used as an index for the type of medicinal product which can be produced. Once this profile is established th e raw material is gound into a powder, the cannabinoid profile is re-verified and the powder can be used as a medicine for symptom relief from many different ailments such a s epileptic siezures, glaucoma, nausea/pain, multiple sclerosis tremors, migraine, fibromyalgia, hepatitis, depression, anorexia, anxiety. Route of administration of this powder can be made either oral or by smoking.

F

Ferre

Funny that. I have been checking on some of those claims from Joseph R. Pietri who calles himself "king of Nepal" and at least the things I checked turned out to be based on nothing but rumours and lies.

For example; I asked Joseph R. Pietri about those claims of him that Sam the Skunkman had been "outed" on a Dutch radio show as a DEA agent, I asked him what program that was and who made that claim.

Joseph R. Pietri aka king of Nepal told me that it was Wernard Bruining who said that and that Wernard had also testified in court that Sam was DEA, apparently Joseph R. Pietri based his story partly on this "evidence".

So next thing I did was ask Wernard whether this was true and guess what; Wernard has never testified in any court, let alone against Sam, second, Wernard has never said on any radio show that Sam was DEA. On contrary, Wernard praised Sam for his contributions to the Dutch weed scene.

Now comes the funny part, when I confronted Joseph R. Pietri with that knowledge his reaction was to tell me that I have no credibility and that he "had heard" that Wernard had "passed away". Well Wernard did not pass away at all, he is alive and well today.

So, when the rest of that story is based on the same sort of "journalism" I take it with a large grain of salt.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

WOW this is NOT a good post to read this stoned!!!!!!!!!!!!TS1

G

Gobwats

Funny that. I have been checking on some of those claims from Joseph R. Pietri who calles himself "king of Nepal" and at least the things I checked turned out to be based on nothing but rumours and lies.

For example; I asked Joseph R. Pietri about those claims of him that Sam the Skunkman had been "outed" on a Dutch radio show as a DEA agent, I asked him what program that was and who made that claim.

Joseph R. Pietri aka king of Nepal told me that it was Wernard Bruining who said that and that Wernard had also testified in court that Sam was DEA, apparently Joseph R. Pietri based his story partly on this "evidence".

So next thing I did was ask Wernard whether this was true and guess what; Wernard has never testified in any court, let alone against Sam, second, Wernard has never said on any radio show that Sam was DEA. On contrary, Wernard praised Sam for his contributions to the Dutch weed scene.

Now comes the funny part, when I confronted Joseph R. Pietri with that knowledge his reaction was to tell me that I have no credibility and that he "had heard" that Wernard had "passed away". Well Wernard did not pass away at all, he is alive and well today.

So, when the rest of that story is based on the same sort of "journalism" I take it with a large grain of salt.

Read his book, Joe helped the DEA himself (got a bud busted with 500lbs of hash)! This guy is a lying joke. He's currently trying to make a name for himself by giving out piss poor grow advice, contradicting himself with each and every sentence he writes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom