The War on Medical Marijuana in MI Super Thread, NEWS,BUST,LAWS <<<<Updated Often>>>>

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannis

Cannis

Technically you can do it but the bigger question is, do you have the funds to fight it out in court if the cops come and kick the door in, haul you off to jail and the prosecutor throws a bunch of bullshit charges against you regardless and now your fighting it out in court? That's how it is here in MI. You'll have between 14k and 20k minimum into fighting it. 855-420-legal

john martin

john martin

Seems I cannot find anything in the law on storing edibles once they are made and at their destination.

For example, I keep them in the freezer, do they expect us to put a lockbox in the freezer? lol gray areas make me slightly extremely mad...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Seems I cannot find anything in the law on storing edibles once they are made and at their destination.

For example, I keep them in the freezer, do they expect us to put a lockbox in the freezer? lol gray areas make me slightly extremely mad...
That is the problem with the MMA, I know the Lock box on the road was ruled unconstitutional so you don't have to lock up you meds but better safe then sorry.

john martin

john martin

Cool, so we can just turn the humidity in our drying rooms up enough to keep enough moisture in the stems, and take sections of hanging branches into a more dry room a little at a time. Checkmate bitches.

Makes for a way better slow cure anyways.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have stickers that say uncured/unusable, and cured/usable stickers. Does me a ton of good still in the package and not on my jars I guess. But I'm never over my limits. But it's very hard to meet 3 seriously ill ppm that ONLY have their meds made from extracts, not flower. It takes quite a bit of flower to meet I'll ppls needs.

I personally do about 3-5g of distillate and cbd a week. Haven't taken a pharmaceutical pill in 4 yrs.

john martin

john martin

My understanding is that stickers or not, they only respect moisture.

With that said, a friend of my wet-trimmed one plant (small plant) and got raided when it was about 1/2 way through drying. They weighed it wet and the weight came out to waaaaaaaay more than it would have ever been by any means.

Because they knew he was broke as fuck and couldn't afford a lawyer worth the toothbrush he may/may not use every morning, they pressed charges even after seeing it was clearly wet.

Sure, if you have 30k sitting in a safe burried somewhere or Rockind or the like on full-retainer, they will recognize this and either fuck off, or make you play the game only to be found innocent eventually, but who wants to go through that?

I think having a cure-closet that is high enough humidity to keep it wet, without molding, might be the way to go, especially if our patients go through enough that it is not kept in that state for too long of a time.

I sure wouldn't want to be the one found with a bunch of jars full of dry nugs and depend on some stickers to save me... speaking of which, I have heard some officers respect this and some simply don't. The variable seems to be why they are visiting you and how lazy the officer is. Some of them are coming around, but there are still a LOT of bad apples in the bunch. Plus, everyone knows they smoke about as much as they pop pills and drink (99% of them, especially the special task forces), so who is to say they don't pocket some... they are surely very dirty individuals.

R

rascali

"Cool, so we can just turn the humidity in our drying rooms up enough to keep enough moisture in the stems, and take sections of hanging branches into a more dry room a little at a time. Checkmate bitches."

Sounds very brave, and probably works quite well with shitty pot - but vapor pressure is the enemy of terpenes and good bud belongs in a jar. I don't care how illegal it is, I refuse to transfer shitty pot...

john martin

john martin

"Cool, so we can just turn the humidity in our drying rooms up enough to keep enough moisture in the stems, and take sections of hanging branches into a more dry room a little at a time. Checkmate bitches."

Sounds very brave, and probably works quite well with shitty pot - but vapor pressure is the enemy of terpenes and good bud belongs in a jar. I don't care how illegal it is, I refuse to transfer shitty pot...

I respect your opinion very much, but have personally noticed that longer hang-time results in smoother smoke, as long as it is on the branches. I guess it would depend on how long though. What do you think about 2-3 week slow hang dry?

john martin

john martin

For being one of many owners of a dispensary. Raided him first time and found nothing. Came back months later and hit him for his wet weight.

Was political if you ask me.

(Dispensary that the local township gave permission. Task force was sent in with real state issued IDs, real medical paperwork, and got real medical cards, then charged some for 'selling to under-cover'. This was a while ago.)

...yet... there are at least one in the area up and running now that is run WAY SLOPPY (unlike the one that got shut down, which was ran extremely tight) (political)

Latest posts

Top Bottom