THe White mystery solved?

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ELITE GENETICS

your right, so - the kush part..there must be threads bout this on icmag huh,i havent seen them.. i am still very skeptical..i have kc 33 f1 kc33 f3 & kc white already in my frig,have for years,i hear kc brains beans were no good..but Jah said the kc 33 was great? what does it taste like? if the white came from kc white then it could easy be made some f1's with white cut..guess i'll pop some for shits in giggles..i prefer kush thats as frosty as the white myself but i guess i can breed some flava into the white like Raskel did..did yall see Hooks 2nd twisted purple og kush from 5 seeds..OMG givin the white a run for her $$ on crystals huh
Correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive The White AKA Triangle is not the same thing as "Triangle Kush"...

I beleive you have the lineage right for the Triangle Kush, but this is not the same strain as The White.

As far as The White being a select pheno of White KC, I suppose it certainly could be... As many have said it is pure speculation, but Krome even tends to think there is a possibility that it could be one in the same. I will definitely be interested in seeing some side-by-side grows. Maybe I should get a pack of White KC just incase it is ture, before all the packs get bought up and the price skyrockets (if indeed White KC is the source for The White)

Either way interesting stuff... Determining the lineage of the Elites is a pretty damn hard thing to do.

1 002
CBF

CBF

Supporter
first grows i ever did were with KC brains mango,white,NLs, and there haze. cheap beans to cut my teeth on.

imo they werent all that great, then again they were my first indoor grows. mango was the best of all of um.

ya would think someone would of said the white cut was related to white widow, as the WW has been grown by a load of growers. even if a plant came up that smoked somewhat like the white cut, that really dont mean nothin, as ive done crosses that have all kinds of flavors. had a afghan x haze that had bubblegum aromas and taste.

all good fun hashin it out though

G

grizz

I really doubt the white came from KC, as Krome explained how he got it It doesent sound like it came from a breeder per say but a individual doing his own thang. Even if it did come from KC finding that exact pheno whould be a 1 in thousand shot , so doing side by side grows really wont prove anything unless one was extramly lucky and found that pheno on the first try.

E

ELITE GENETICS

exactly i have to agree...Krome said he got the cut from a guy & the guy he got it from said something like dude said if he gave it out that his door might get kick down type shit..like it coulda came from hells angels or some connected gangstas..its not from genetics from the uk , thats a usa found/made cut..
I really doubt the white came from KC, as Krome explained how he got it It doesent sound like it came from a breeder per say but a individual doing his own thang. Even if it did come from KC finding that exact pheno whould be a 1 in thousand shot , so doing side by side grows really wont prove anything unless one was extramly lucky and found that pheno on the first try.

Top Bottom