Sex Possibilities: Standard (M/F)
Stature: Not Listed
Yield: Not Listed
Odor Level: Not Listed
Odor Description: Not Listed
Taste Level: Not Listed
Taste Description: Not Listed

Breeder's Description - 'White KC'
Noble lines of the White Widow, Afghani and KC33 merge to create this spectacular resin-coated beauty, ideal for hash enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys playing with twinkling, densely packed trichome-heavy buds. As much as I enjoy hash, I prefer hearing these incredibly sticky, indica dominant buds hissing in the glowing bowl of a favorite bong. The soft, lightly floral taste is followed by an immediately anesthetizing stone -- an odd juxtaposition of qualities, like a velvet hammer. An easy indoor grow, she can do well outdoors in temperate zones but gets fussy under more challenging extremes. This unique hybrid appears to be a promising therapeutic choice for medical users who like their buds white, chunky and formidable in effect.

It is a real low priced strain to and of course would be great for breeding I have the cut and am buying the seeds to get males for breeding into my kush collection pronto!
nycKID

Whitekc
The white mystery solved 2
E

ELITE GENETICS

thats interesting bro...could be right who knows.. but i thought the white aka triangle kush is 2 kushes & a non kush strain,taste like hash/kushy..either way i got white clones & maybe that would make a kill cross to use select male from white kc

'White KC' from KC Brains

Lineage: White Widow, Afghani and KC33
Family: Unknown or mixed family
Origin: Not Listed
Region: Not Listed
Genotype: Indica
Indoor Maturation: 55 to 60 days
Outdoor Maturation: Not Listed
Sex Possibilities: Standard (M/F)
Stature: Not Listed
Yield: Not Listed
Odor Level: Not Listed
Odor Description: Not Listed
Taste Level: Not Listed
Taste Description: Not Listed

Breeder's Description - 'White KC'
Noble lines of the White Widow, Afghani and KC33 merge to create this spectacular resin-coated beauty, ideal for hash enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys playing with twinkling, densely packed trichome-heavy buds. As much as I enjoy hash, I prefer hearing these incredibly sticky, indica dominant buds hissing in the glowing bowl of a favorite bong. The soft, lightly floral taste is followed by an immediately anesthetizing stone -- an odd juxtaposition of qualities, like a velvet hammer. An easy indoor grow, she can do well outdoors in temperate zones but gets fussy under more challenging extremes. This unique hybrid appears to be a promising therapeutic choice for medical users who like their buds white, chunky and formidable in effect.

It is a real low priced strain to and of course would be great for breeding I have the cut and am buying the seeds to get males for breeding into my kush collection pronto!
nycKID

E

ELITE GENETICS

i will admit ive seen a couple/few special w.w pix that look every bit as good as the white clone almost..think 1 is on the homepage here..totally white..but everything i grow is totally frosted (but with the kush/chem/diesel/fuel flavas)so its nothing new to me..thats why people make youtube videos talkin shit about og/bubba its cuz strains like w.w they look better but looks can be decieving & nothing taste like the many og & not much packs the punch og/chem does either

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I was very much of the understanding it was an OG or Chem x Black Widow.

Bring on the shower of conjecture!

N

nyckid

fi di bot,
yeah I hear that alot I know his mango is crazy sick. I think that maybe his beans are old cause I hear alot of people say you can find some stellar shit but it may take you a few packs. Maybe thats why they are so cheap. I think the evidence here is obvious though you know
nycKID

E

ELITE GENETICS

yeah ive heard the same..i seriously doubt its the white,after thinking about it the white name came after triangle kush,so it cant be kc white,but it looks like a decent strain who knows..
not too much good reports about kc brains seeds :nerd

N

nyckid

Elite Hey bro take another look at the begining of my post I just added some more info from the book of buds and then tell me what you think? It does look like and sound alot like the white ya know what i'm sayin. look very care fully at those pics and compair them to the new dried bud shots and then read that book of buds description...holla
nycKID

O

ograskal

LOL...Thats Speculation at BEST!..The Whites Original name is the Triangle and the White name was tagged later on becuz of all her Frostyness...Lots of Frosty Strains look very similiar when finished..~ogr

S

spinkus

lol this definitely gave me a good morning laugh! Thank you for that!

N

nyckid

Lets see who laughs last. I'm gonna do a side by side grow of the cut and the beans and I'm not the only one doing it either we will find out no harm no foul....until then quiet is kept.
nycKID

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Lets see who laughs last. I'm gonna do a side by side grow of the cut and the beans and I'm not the only one doing it either we will find out no harm no foul....until then quiet is kept.
nycKID

Thats is m8, side by side grows

we got Mr west doing side by side with, gh cheese v's bb cheese v's Original uk cheese

cant wait for his thread, he's having a visit from the cheese fairy tomorow lol

U

ukcheesehead

Thats is m8, side by side grows

we got westone doing side by side with, gh cheese v's bb cheese v's Original uk cheese

cant wait for his thread, he's having a visit from the cheese fairy tomorow lol

looking forward to that grow jah lol i wonder what will look the best taste the best n smell the strongest lol

K

koopa troopa

i don't get why raskal thinks the white can't be kc, but swerve thinks it is. just because the nickname sounds like an existing strain, doesn't mean there is relation. why doesn't someone just do everyone a favor and prove this speculation?

O

ograskal

i don't get why raskal thinks the white can't be kc, but swerve thinks it is. just because the nickname sounds like an existing strain, doesn't mean there is relation. why doesn't someone just do everyone a favor and prove this speculation?

Not saying it cant be Bro...Just saying its Pure speculation.. There is already a few heads growing out the KC to compare but until then its still just speculation..~ogr

G

GDS StonerBoy

I'm no west coast kush pro but i highly doubt that the white cut comes from KC's White KC. But like was stated by many others we shall see. Even if they grow the same and look the same i can almost guarantee they wont smoke the same.

There's soooo many places any of these elite cuts could've come from and trying to tag them to some breeder strain is basically pointless because even if they look the same that means nothing. I can breed a family of german shepherds that look exactly like another family of shepherds but they are no way related!

But all in good fun i hope there are some good find's with this. If the kc strains is just like the white cut i think i'd grab a pack.

T

twice baked

krome/blessed said:
ok, so recently joeshmoe put up some pics in his thread that he came across in the big book of buds, i believe. It showed a strain from kc brains and it was called: "white kc" of all things. Without a doubt, these are the closest pics i've ever seen to the white. No matter what, everyone, every time has said, it's gotta be the white widow every time they ask me the name of it. No man, just white is what i tell them. No one has been able to show me pics of any white widow that's looked like the white so i've never been convinced. These pictures definitely are intriguing though and i think it's only fair to give it a shot to see what's up with them. If i find some pheno's similar to the white i'll be the first to call it what it is: "white kc" but if not, i'll still say what i've been saying all this time, i just don't know exactly what the white is. And that's fine with me.

I just don't want people to think that this cut is being hyped for any reason. It's simply not like that. She's been a favorite around our area for years and has been shared with people all over. Not for greed, but for the love of the plant. Lucid, nor i, have anything to gain from any seed sales thus no need to hype something up. For whatever reason, it does seem to peek the interest of many involved in the seed business, and i think all lucid was trying to do was provide a solid frame of reference of the white for others, and to reiterate the plea that if you're working with the white, please make it affordable for people. That's all i can ask.

lol, raskal is right
and it aint over till the fat lady sings

i've grown out some KC beans before and they were great weed and not bad germ rates

wish i still had the kc33 cut i lost

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

thats interesting bro...could be right who knows.. but i thought the white aka triangle kush is 2 kushes & a non kush strain,taste like hash/kushy..either way i got white clones & maybe that would make a kill cross to use select male from white kc

Correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive The White AKA Triangle is not the same thing as "Triangle Kush"...

I beleive you have the lineage right for the Triangle Kush, but this is not the same strain as The White.

As far as The White being a select pheno of White KC, I suppose it certainly could be... As many have said it is pure speculation, but Krome even tends to think there is a possibility that it could be one in the same. I will definitely be interested in seeing some side-by-side grows. Maybe I should get a pack of White KC just incase it is ture, before all the packs get bought up and the price skyrockets (if indeed White KC is the source for The White)

Either way interesting stuff... Determining the lineage of the Elites is a pretty damn hard thing to do.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
the white has nothing to do with the triangle kush............and the kc comparison was started by joeshmoe awhile ago................there are ALOT of people doing side by side grows to see...................does it really matter? Have y'all SEEN or GROWN the white.......................i don't care if rezfuck created it..............hehehehehehehe......................she'd still be in my garden! God bless ya krome for sharing the love............

bf

Latest posts

Top Bottom