the white x chem 91 skunk va,pestilence,og kush,pre 98 bubba x chem 91 skunk va

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

Killin it Venom! Just read through the whole thread bro. Interesting about the Phosphoload and cold contributing to smaller nug size early. Seems to me like they plumped up big for you over the last couple weeks?

So I'm on day 15 which is usually the day I hit the lanky bitches with Phosphoload. But, since I really don't have any lanky bitches this run (I'm guessing due to cold nights also) I figured I'd go without Phosphoload this run. Last run I used it on most of my plants and I was surprised to have yielded considerably less than I am used to. I attribute the low yield to very cold temps in October and early November as well as some new strians that turned out yielding less than what I'm used to.

Anyway bro I wanted to let you know I enjoyed seeing your pics and reading about your observations. Keep up the sick work Dr.

U

Urbangrowths

Mamba x DUD is going to be in my garden for a long while. Just finished a joint of my black keeper pheno. Which tastes Dieselish. Half a joint and I'm burnt lmao. Irukandji's are lookin good and goin into 2 gallon pots tomorrow. Hmm, maybe I should do a journal. At any rate lookin good Venom. And thanks Ink for lettin ppl know what's what.
Peeeaaaccceee!!!

E

el boyo

lookin great man.. i like how that pestilence is coming on.. i have a sick ass pheno of the mamba that i got from just popping 5 seeds out of a pack i got a while back.. just started a whole bed of her and the KQ.. best of luck with these amigo..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r off the hook, Venom! I'm more than impressed, homie. 91Bubba is gonna be super fire. That Pestilence looks like a good yielder. Keep up the awesome work. See u on the threads, bro!

Venom818

Venom818

That is one beautiful strain bro, i need to get my hands on that fo sho! Thanks for shaing Venom.

thank you for stopping by bro,ive seen her chunk up better but the cold temps fucked me this run

Yea all I can say is...... WOW! U should nickname her marylin Monroe! One bad bitch there carnal! 2 fuckin thumbs up!!!

thank you carnal she sure is a beauty

Damn Venom u got the line on some sick ass cuts.. U always bust out some bad ass strains.. Killer job on this grow Dog.. All them look dank as Fuck

wait till next run bro im busting out some gems LOL

Dammm bro that pest looks like some straight kill very nice work!

thnx bro have to run her again im not completely satisfies with her i think the cold temps fucked me

man, that pest is looking proper! great job venom....gonna need samples of everything

thnx for looking bro she has me excited for sure.

no big bubba bro. just sum lvpk x pre98 from a good friend.. and divines afghan kush x katsu. damn that big pesto fucn biggun. i still gotta wait for this 94 blueberry room to finish before they get popped.. not trippin tho got a descent wf pheno and the 94bb to hold me down. u like 2 weeks ahead jefe lol.

lol nice,hows that blueberry im moving spots so will be testing 2 dj shorts blueberries hope there legit or atleast one of them

Killin it Venom! Just read through the whole thread bro. Interesting about the Phosphoload and cold contributing to smaller nug size early. Seems to me like they plumped up big for you over the last couple weeks?

So I'm on day 15 which is usually the day I hit the lanky bitches with Phosphoload. But, since I really don't have any lanky bitches this run (I'm guessing due to cold nights also) I figured I'd go without Phosphoload this run. Last run I used it on most of my plants and I was surprised to have yielded considerably less than I am used to. I attribute the low yield to very cold temps in October and early November as well as some new strians that turned out yielding less than what I'm used to.

Anyway bro I wanted to let you know I enjoyed seeing your pics and reading about your observations. Keep up the sick work Dr.

thnx for stopping by we need to have a sesh one of these days.
they did but still not what im used to usually by day 28 people think im at day 35 and lying about what day im really in LOL

Mamba x DUD is going to be in my garden for a long while. Just finished a joint of my black keeper pheno. Which tastes Dieselish. Half a joint and I'm burnt lmao. Irukandji's are lookin good and goin into 2 gallon pots tomorrow. Hmm, maybe I should do a journal. At any rate lookin good Venom. And thanks Ink for lettin ppl know what's what.
Peeeaaaccceee!!!

do a journal bro your lucky to be able to get those kill genetics

Looks nice venom!

what's she smelling like?

whats up bro,thnx for dropping in,chemmy is the only way i can describe her

lookin great man.. i like how that pestilence is coming on.. i have a sick ass pheno of the mamba that i got from just popping 5 seeds out of a pack i got a while back.. just started a whole bed of her and the KQ.. best of luck with these amigo..

post up some pics bro would love to see her

Kill as always Venom!

thank you sir

Them girls r off the hook, Venom! I'm more than impressed, homie. 91Bubba is gonna be super fire. That Pestilence looks like a good yielder. Keep up the awesome work. See u on the threads, bro!

whats up bro,I hope they turn out as good as they look never ran these before will see. take care bro

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damm son that's a really nice lookin og cut is she on the lemon pledge side of things or does she have her own unique og flav,awesome job on growin her out I just love og how can u not lol....enjoy that shit homie!

Illmind

Illmind

the bb is pure fire, i'm the only one who claims this but i think it has a fast tolerance buildup for me anyway. doesnt stop me from smoking it non stop, n this cut will herm under less then ideal conditions. also yield poorly. taste like blue jelly beans on inhale fuely exhale them blueberry muffin aftertaste. here a nug i need a new cam broke cybershot on vaca 2 years ago and havent bothered since. just got like 4 shitty throwaway dig cams.. they got a nice blue color and mustard yellow hairs that the cam dont show last pic got a nanny. l8
blubes2.JPG
blubes.JPG

blubes5.JPG

true grit

true grit

well as soon as my comp is fixed ill throw some BB shots up for ya bro. im diggin it, but dont think i should top it next time...

hows that OG compare to some of the others you've ran. this Triangle is coming out much better this run, but dont think its gonna keep up with the wifi.

waayne

waayne

Venom those are way impressive!

Beautiful job on those homie!:rock

Venom818

Venom818

Damm son that's a really nice lookin og cut is she on the lemon pledge side of things or does she have her own unique og flav,awesome job on growin her out I just love og how can u not lol....enjoy that shit homie!

little to no lemons straight fuel bro

OHHHHHHHH GEEEEEEEEE.
looks supah!

CC

got to have my og although ive got my fill time to try some different strains

Fucking beautiful bro, keep on killing it......GM

thnx bro ill post up the soil pics next

nice cant wait to try pestilence myself

I hope she makes the cut

the bb is pure fire, i'm the only one who claims this but i think it has a fast tolerance buildup for me anyway. doesnt stop me from smoking it non stop, n this cut will herm under less then ideal conditions. also yield poorly. taste like blue jelly beans on inhale fuely exhale them blueberry muffin aftertaste. here a nug i need a new cam broke cybershot on vaca 2 years ago and havent bothered since. just got like 4 shitty throwaway dig cams.. they got a nice blue color and mustard yellow hairs that the cam dont show last pic got a nanny. l8
blubes2.JPG
blubes.JPG

blubes5.JPG

nice, im still looking for the blueberry that looks like bubba most of the blueberry ive seen has the spear nugs

well as soon as my comp is fixed ill throw some BB shots up for ya bro. im diggin it, but dont think i should top it next time...

hows that OG compare to some of the others you've ran. this Triangle is coming out much better this run, but dont think its gonna keep up with the wifi.

hell yeah throw some up,never ran this og before bro so dont know but will see.man papi chingon killed it with the triangle some kill inded keep us posted how she compares to your wifi

Venom those are way impressive!

Beautiful job on those homie!:rock

thnx for stopping by homie,I have to throw up some of my soil pics for you soil guys.

U

Urbangrowths

@Venom, Here's my Mamba x DUD aka Black Mamba. Love this stuff. Got 6 cuts in line to go in, in a few more weeks.

Bries iphone pics 1217
sticky icky

sticky icky

Looks killer bro for realz she's a bad ass bitch!--very nice work ohh and pure fuel has gotta be the best smell and taste for me right next to dank ass kush! Or a killer chem lol....

E

el_tenador

As always Venom, sick sick work. I missed a drop of Irikandu(sp?) on another site, your picks aren't helping me get over it.

Top Bottom