The worst possible grow for the worst possible year

• Thread starter Lucidbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucidbud

Lucidbud

The photo period turned out to be male we are down to 4 autoflowers 2 of which a being flushed now super worried because the bigger 2 dont seem to be setting as much bud as i would have liked my 40 gram goal seems to be getting further and further away from me I'd post pics put tge lights are off and i dont want to disturb them

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

This will be one of my final updates before the last remnant of the cursed year is finally over, the smallest of my 4 girls is almost ready shes been flushed and now im waiting for her to dry out before a put her in total darkness for 62 hours

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

HARVEST TIME!
Tonight the first 2 of 4 will be going into my 3x3 where i will keep them for 2-3 days in total darkness before I cut them down the other 2 need more time

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

CUT TRIM AND HUNG: the first 2 are up i don't know how many of you have tried harvesting 8" plants but i got 96 grams of bud wet how much do you guys thing itll weigh dry? :)

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Last first 2 landed me 20 grams of dry bud the last 2 are up to dry ill be sure to update with a final weight

Lucidbud

Lucidbud

Final update the last of my flowers have are in jars total yeild 95 grams, not bad for 4 tiny autos! thank you so much to everyone that helped me save this project i can't wait to pop more seeds!

Top Bottom