~The Wreck Room~

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I was at my buddies house the other day and was playing in the Wreck room:giggle having me some fun playing in the forest in the valley of the donkey Dicks :harvest:, these girls are around 38-39 days of flower, vegged for 3 weeks in 15gal buckets roots organic soil and advanced nutes and are looking on par, there are also a cpoule of other strains in there to but we will get to them in a minute, first some train wreck, go ahead open the door and come on in :confused0054:.........GM

The wreck room
The wreck room 2
The wreck room 3
The wreck room 4
The wreck room 5
C

CAPO

:DHAHAHA...the Wreck Room...that's good stuff!
That's one beast of a room ....looks like all horizontal lighting...I wonder what the pull is in 15gal. pots?

:passingjoint:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice pics any macro shots and if you dont mind whos t wreck is this from

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

nice buds man!
Thanks man....GM
:DHAHAHA...the Wreck Room...that's good stuff!
That's one beast of a room ....looks like all horizontal lighting...I wonder what the pull is in 15gal. pots?

:passingjoint:
Thanks bro, yea the room is looking good only 1 bad thing hes fighting PM right now and so far its not to bad just a little bit hes burning the sulfer to keep it in check, and he usually gets 4 to 5 oz a plant but this round looks to be much better then usual we shall see.....GM
nice pics any macro shots and if you dont mind whos t wreck is this from
Thanks, sorry no macros and this is clone only from the triangle, im purdy sure its the arcata cut.....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The other girls

these are the other strains he has in there, first some HollywoodOG and some purple kush and some stocks of some mother plants..... and thats it folks thanks for looking..........GM

DSC02145
DSC02146
DSC02147
DSC02152
DSC02153
R

Rabbi

You are killin it GM! thinkin that can wreck some domes for a long time.

true grit

true grit

Yeah GM I'm still kickin myself for not scooping Head's TW BX2...these pics just re-iterated that!!! lol...nice work broseph! And in 15g bro, most def need to be kickin that 4-5oz per 15g in the dirt with this strain!!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Very nice.. lots of wrecks in there for sure..
Thanks bro....GM
nice looking trees bro....
thank ya sir...GM
You are killin it GM! thinkin that can wreck some domes for a long time.
Thanks bro, ya she is a Dome wrecker for sure, people ask for her all the time.....GM
Yeah GM I'm still kickin myself for not scooping Head's TW BX2...these pics just re-iterated that!!! lol...nice work broseph! And in 15g bro, most def need to be kickin that 4-5oz per 15g in the dirt with this strain!!
thanks bro, ya u should of grabbed them seeds u cant go wrong with the TW she is a very sexy lady and the smoke is top shelf..........GM

Latest posts

Top Bottom