TheDOG

• Thread starter TheDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheDOG

TheDOG

DOG stands for Disabled Organic Grower I became disabled 2.5 years ago when I lost my ability to walk after 39 years. With the help of cannabis and growing this beautiful plant I’ve slowly gotten out of the wheelchair and can walk somewhat for short distances now. I’ve supported cannabis since I was 14 even before I used it. I strongly agree with this plant and the things it can provide mentally physically emotionally and spiritually!

TheDOG

TheDOG

It’s a living organic soil, I use it along with compost teas and beneficial bacteria’s to make the plants dance with life. Also I use LED lighting that I built myself and included different spectrums of light that the plants use at different times and this has improved my plants and harvest.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

It’s a living organic soil, I use it along with compost teas and beneficial bacteria’s to make the plants dance with life. Also I use LED lighting that I built myself and included different spectrums of light that the plants use at different times and this has improved my plants and harvest.
Very nice. You're rocking it. Those teas pack a punch. Just manure and compost or are you also a chemist?

TheDOG

TheDOG

Very nice. You're rocking it. Those teas pack a punch. Just manure and compost or are you also a chemist?
I have different teas I add at different times. Some teas are very simple like earthworm compost and reg compost but some I have used have a few diff ingredients. I use Mammoth P and Tribus in these mixes as well. I’d be glad to post a couple of them.

Top Bottom