TheKingsOf420 "2011" 6000w hps flower room

• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheKingsOf420

I haven't been posting much lately but here is a list of whats going on this year in the TKO420 garden...

SourBubble In(A)/sat(B) (BOG)

(Original)Papaya (private breeder)

Double SFV (EliteGenetics)

SourDieselPurpleUrkle A,B (private breeder)

Screaming Buddha (BCBudDepot)

Sage (THSeeds)

(Hellfire x SSH)BB-A,B,C (private breeder)

Agent O (TGA)

Cannalope s1 (bagseed)

C13 haze – A,B,C (DNA)

Cindy-A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H (JoeyWeedF2s)

(SSH xSDV3) Direwolfe (private breeder)

Sour OG (Cali connect)

Deadhead 2 (Cali connect)

Ogiesel (Cali connect)

ChemValley 1,2 (Cali connect)

Lemon Larry x Lavender (private breeder)

SourKush (HeadBand) - B,C (DNA)

Sr71.Purple Kush (clone only)

Raskel og (Cali connect)

Jules Caesar (Cali connect)

Dragons Breath BX1 (private breeder)

Here's a quick picture of the "B" pheno of DNA's SourKush(Headband)

Sourkushdna
T

TheKingsOf420

Wow 86 views and 1 post... Thanks ronvmpc.... I guess I should get some other pics up soon... lol

T

TheKingsOf420

^^^^EDIT:(The SourKush (Headband) above is the "C" pheno...):EDIT^^^^

Here's one more pic... I'll get more up tomorrow.. I've been trimming alllllll night... :harvest:

SourDiesel V.3 x Purple Urkle - Pheno "A"

IMG 1107
T

TheKingsOf420

This pheno smells a lot like Sour diesel... :( lol (Not complaining) The look when finished is all PU though so not a total lose.... Ive got two females from the seeds already and neither smells grapey.. both very dank and diesely... I'm going to make some f2s to hopefully find a more PU smelling and tasting pheno... Although Ive never had the pleasure of smoke pure PU I have smoked GDP... Im hoping to find a pheno that smells and tastes similar... Possible?? who knows? only time will tell i guess...
Thanks for the interest winta! :rollj:

SR71 Purple Kush.... Now this shit is grapey ass a mother fuck....:confused0054:

IMG 1404
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That sr71 is some fire! That whole grow. Sound awesome. Good genetics u got there tko420. Keep us updated on this show. I'm in 4 the long haul.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Those are some great genetics bro, Im stoked to see what kinda of fire you put out next. Are these all from seed or are these clones your holding?

420king-MASSES

wow those are purrtty nuggs and a badass line up bro //420king subscribed

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Ah man. With shots like that how can i not be sub'd. Pleased to meet you TKO420. Oh, I just picked up some sage and the smell on that stuff is insane. Not a fan of sage n' sour, but sage by itself. FUH GETTA BOUT IT. Now make me jealous.:passingjoint:

P

paulycali

Im down for the show! Great lineup for sure

Was the sourkush a freebie or did you buy a pack of fems?

T

TheKingsOf420

Was the sourkush a freebie or did you buy a pack of fems?

Hey Pauly.. thanks bro... I got the seeds from an old friend who runs a online seed biz here in the city. They're the fem Headband from Reserva Privada.

Here's the other pheno I got... Popped 3 three seeds the first pheno "A" was a full blown hermi. This one "B" hermis a bit right at the bottom of the plant..
So most likely not a keeper... The smoke is excellent though... Very heavy OG dankness very lemony fuel... The yield is poor on this one as well with little to no stretch during flower... The other pheno "C" doubles if not triples its size in the first two weeks of flower.. :)
The second pic is DNA's C13 Haze. My "C" pheno pure foxtails... And smokes just like some of the great Hazes Ive tried in the past... Very heady and easy to get lost in what you are doing.. A perfect sativa for those not wanting to wait past 8-9 weeks.... I took her at 9 weeks and she's perfect!!! :rollj:

IMG 1456
IMG 1393
T

TheKingsOf420

Ah man. With shots like that how can i not be sub'd. Pleased to meet you TKO420. Oh, I just picked up some sage and the smell on that stuff is insane. Not a fan of sage n' sour, but sage by itself. FUH GETTA BOUT IT. Now make me jealous.:passingjoint:

Great to meet you as well ron... The SAGE is one of my all time favorite.... :)

Let me see if I can dig up a shot of her....

T

TheKingsOf420

Here we go... Kind of a crappy pic.. But Ill get some more later... First up THSeeds S.A.G.E.. Ive had this clone now for almost 4 years... The guy I got it from originally grew the pack out back in '01... So 10 years this bitch has been pumping out beautiful sandlewood incense smelling bud... :)

Second is THSeeds S.A.G.E x Papaya.. No its not Nirvanas Papaya... Papaya came from eastern Ontario.... its a purple star x skunk x kush or something like that... ;)

Sage
SAPA
JH420

JH420

That's a crazy amount of strains you gots on the go. Cool to see the sr71 cut in Canada.

T

TheKingsOf420

Cool to see the sr71 cut in Canada.

The story is a friend of a friend went down to Cali on a clone hunt... This is one of the ones that made it back... Who knows if its true.. All I know is we have some nice PKs in Canada... And this one tops them all in terms of colour and flavour...Pure grape kush!! Ive smoked stronger PKs in the past. But this one is no slouch either... :)

C

Compost

Dude, you're a rockstar.... Subd. I smoked your sour dieselpurpleurkle and it's absurd. Banging bud. You rock.

Top Bottom