there is risk of rootbound while micro growing ?

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

I have white widow growing it indoor 1 month old , 12/12 from seedling am growing it in 1,5 L small pot , i see on some posts people tell that if you dont transplant to bigger pot you will risk of rootbound and in same time i see middle size cool plant in small pots even in cups , how to prevent rootbound while you micro grow is there is any trick , because am in beginning of flowering stage and i cant transplant !
thanks !

growsince79

growsince79

Why is root bound a problem? As long as they get enough nutes and oxygen, you can grow in tiny containers. You might have to fergigate 5 times a day though and have no room for error. Its a lot easier to grow in bigger pots.

elzatal

elzatal

Why is root bound a problem? As long as they get enough nutes and oxygen, you can grow in tiny containers. You might have to fergigate 5 times a day though and have no room for error. Its a lot easier to grow in bigger pots.
thanks of information but i didnt understand what fergigate means ?

elzatal

elzatal

y
flood with nutes and water.
i read that when u have rootbound it could show nutrients burn even when you feed it lightly , if its not a problem why people free the roots and transplant , I want know what trick micro grower do , does keeping short vegitative stage for not have lot of roots or what exactly

chemistry

chemistry

Start a grow diary and let us see how you get on, it's the only way to learn. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom