theres a fight: fan/filter vs humidifier

• Thread starter lvstealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I'm using itfff, sensors, a fan, humidifier, dehumidifier and working on the voice part. It can all work with Alexa, but so far, just coding the ifttt applets to work. So, basically, I'm using apps to control everything. Getting it all to talk to each other was the biggest hurdle. Had to learn javascript, but not so bad. Lots of control and easy enough once I wrote the code I needed.

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

I'm using itfff, sensors, a fan, humidifier, dehumidifier and working on the voice part. It can all work with Alexa, but so far, just coding the ifttt applets to work. So, basically, I'm using apps to control everything. Getting it all to talk to each other was the biggest hurdle. Had to learn javascript, but not so bad. Lots of control and easy enough once I wrote the code I needed.
Does "alfred" work without an internet connection? I dont like the idea of storing my audio/video footage off site.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
It uses the net to connect to the cameras, but you can use bluetooth I think, if not, there are ones that do. It stores on the cloud, not sure if you can change that, I don't care so didn't look. There are a bunch of aps, I picked this because of the ease in using it.

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

It uses the net to connect to the cameras, but you can use bluetooth I think, if not, there are ones that do. It stores on the cloud, not sure if you can change that, I don't care so didn't look. There are a bunch of aps, I picked this because of the ease in using it.
ahh, I just wanted to use wifi to stream to a pc locally. I can record there .....without giving network access to who knows who. I think a raspberry pi build is in my future.

Top Bottom