there's a train wreck in Hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

I'm going to keep posting about my autoflower Train wreck only my second Hydro grow and first time making it this far. Don't want to harvest to soon or to late. Here is some pictures of both you can tell them apart by the color the one is a lite green that's the one that's starting to die the other is dark green? Don't know why there are both supposed to be Train Wreck, autoflower? There are at 12 weeks today they were germinated April 8th. The info on the strain says 8 weeks one of them doesn't look close to being done, unless it's starting to fox tail? Take a look and let me know please.
Thank you. Ps. In hydro bubble buckets under a 3100K Phillips bulb CMH using Hydroguard and GH Floranova one part nutrient Bloom PH 5.8 TDS is 502. Inside the tent temp is 80F humidity is 48%. Thinking of changing the H2o to just PH water with nothing else to start my flush? The lite green one got some heat stress after I changed the bulb to a Phillips 3100K CMH the old CMH bulb started getting weak.
Theres a train wreck in hell
Theres a train wreck in hell 2
Theres a train wreck in hell 3
Theres a train wreck in hell 4

Theres a train wreck in hell 5
Theres a train wreck in hell 6
Theres a train wreck in hell 7
Theres a train wreck in hell 8
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Sorry 11
I'm going to keep posting about my autoflower Train wreck only my second Hydro grow and first time making it this far. Don't want to harvest to soon or to late. Here is some pictures of both you can tell them apart by the color the one is a lite green that's the one that's starting to die the other is dark green? Don't know why there are both supposed to be Train Wreck, autoflower? There are at 12 weeks today they were germinated April 8th. The info on the strain says 8 weeks one of them doesn't look close to being done, unless it's starting to fox tail? Take a look and let me know please.
Thank you. Ps. In hydro bubble buckets under a 3100K Phillips bulb CMH using Hydroguard and GH Floranova one part nutrient Bloom PH 5.8 TDS is 502. Inside the tent temp is 80F humidity is 48%. Thinking of changing the H2o to just PH water with nothing else to start my flush? The lite green one got some heat stress after I changed the bulb to a Phillips 3100K CMH the old CMH bulb started getting weak.View attachment 877367View attachment 877368View attachment 877369View attachment 877370
Weeks today

Latest posts

Top Bottom