They Always Come Up With Something To Blame The So Called Movement..

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Complete and utter BS. .......Just another feeble attempt to take us back to the stone age of prohibition.

scoop

scoop

Yeah..it MUST be from the weed....I mean...everyone knows that nobody who's an alkie or a prescription drug junkie have ever been homeless or committed a crime...

I'm sure there have been impacts.... we kinda set it up that way when the State legalized RETAIL SALES vs. simply allowing home grows and continuing to push that all sales are illegal.... fuckin DUH.

Can you say "Shit Show"?

N

Nomadic

This might be off topic, and I'll be happy to remove it if requested but I've had something on my mind about Pueblo for the last few days.

Pueblo, for some reason, geographical location perhaps; seems to attract idiots. What kind of moron from Texas would rent houses in Pueblo county to do an illegal grow in a legal state, only to have to cross the state line with pounds of cannabis? If you are going to grow illegal in a rented house, you can do that in your home state, even it is is BFE Texas. I survived being a hippie in Texas during the 70's so I'm just not stupid enough to understand why anyone would take that risk to grow in Pueblo and transport home to Texas! Since they also got caught doing it confirms my diagnosis "idiots".

Maybe it's something in the water.

---Rant ended

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This might be off topic, and I'll be happy to remove it if requested but I've had something on my mind about Pueblo for the last few days.

Pueblo, for some reason, geographical location perhaps; seems to attract idiots. What kind of moron from Texas would rent houses in Pueblo county to do an illegal grow in a legal state, only to have to cross the state line with pounds of cannabis? If you are going to grow illegal in a rented house, you can do that in your home state, even it is is BFE Texas. I survived being a hippie in Texas during the 70's so I'm just not stupid enough to understand why anyone would take that risk to grow in Pueblo and transport home to Texas! Since they also got caught doing it confirms my diagnosis "idiots".

---Rant ended
Good call! It's much easier to hide the grow large or small if you know what your doing then constantly pushing your weight in the mail or using the interstate highways. And you will most likely get a lot more charges including federal charges lol

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Cities with boomtown type growth almost always experience a correlative negative impact in a smaller neighboring city. If crime and opiate use is increasing in Pueblo it does so in direct contrast to national trends (whereby crime and opiate use drop significantly in cities/states where cannabis use is legalized), and is likely related to general trends of urban renewal, explosive population growth, and perhaps an insufficient police force.

God bless the fools who are simpleminded enough to blame complex city dynamics on one factor. At least it's now "pot", and not "the Mexicans" or "the Blacks" creating all of Pueblo's problems.

Newenglander

Newenglander

What's really happening is a huge heroin problem being masked by the cannabis scene blowing up. Wanna doubt me go check out the homeless camp up on the backside of where the incline is hippies covered in their own shit begging for booze, black, or food. Camps use to be 100 or so at the max now it's 100's upon 100's spreading out through the mountains. Until they bust the ring going from Albuquerque up through pueblo it'll keep on and on. Group called the South town gangsters are primarily controlling it but the nortenos and surenos are also battling and now the bloods are showing up in denver and working with the s.t.g. Anyone who wants to say bullshit take a vacation too the towers or the el paso county detox center. Nothing more exciting than sitting in jail watching homeboys geeked on stamps(meth dissolved into water then sprayed on to envelopes and sent into the jail) trying too gangster mean mug each other then go sit on the toilet and grit their teeth trying to finally shit after destroying their stomach with black tar heroin. As cannabis growers keep moving up and housing prices go way up poor housing areas shrink it'll get worse. It's not the actual cannabis it's the 100,000 pot heads moving to town faster than the town or market can handle.

Yep all weeds fault. -sigh-

N

Nomadic

Yeah, I would never blame cannabis for anything! I remember the alcohol soaked Amy Winehouse whose best friend said she got some "bad" pot. I also remember Jamie Fox having a cocaine induced frenzy/fit during a traffic jam and he also had the nerve to blame it on "bad" pot.

No such animal!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

reefer-madness.jpg

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah, I would never blame cannabis for anything! I remember the alcohol soaked Amy Winehouse whose best friend said she got some "bad" pot. I also remember Jamie Fox having a cocaine induced frenzy/fit during a traffic jam and he also had the nerve to blame it on "bad" pot.

No such animal!
I don't know man, I had some bad pot...gave me a headache and didn't work... muahahaha.

colostoney

colostoney

most folks on this board could not imagine what is happening in pueblo very sad and super tough place to live lately....every day almost home grow busts on our paperers front page......cops encouraging neighbors to snitch off neighbors for weed......all the while a huge heroin epidemic is the problem....sucks though no one in Pueblo is enjoying legalization but rich fucks from out a town

N

Nomadic

most folks on this board could not imagine what is happening in pueblo very sad and super tough place to live lately....every day almost home grow busts on our paperers front page......cops encouraging neighbors to snitch off neighbors for weed......all the while a huge heroin epidemic is the problem....sucks though no one in Pueblo is enjoying legalization but rich fucks from out a town

Sorry to hear that.....
Backlash in some areas and legislators making home grows harder and outside grows illegal in legal states will continue to happen due to rich growers putting their cash into the wrong hands so they can monopolize on the recreational side of things....hurting patients' rights. Too bad we couldn't just stick with home grow only like scoop said earlier.

Then you've got people like LiveWell who have huge grow houses and were caught using banned chemicals profit off mistakes in legislation. And the owner has never smoked cannabis and never will.....NOT who I want making my medicine!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

---Rant ended
LOL that was funny man and so true!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear that.....
Backlash in some areas and legislators making home grows harder and outside grows illegal in legal states will continue to happen due to rich growers putting their cash into the wrong hands so they can monopolize on the recreational side of things....hurting patients' rights. Too bad we couldn't just stick with home grow only like scoop said earlier.

Then you've got people like LiveWell who have huge grow houses and were caught using banned chemicals profit off mistakes in legislation. And the owner has never smoked cannabis and never will.....NOT who I want making my medicine!
not to be a negative nelly, but the way I see it as more legalization rolls out there will come a time when once again all home grows will be outlawed so commercial interests can reap all of the profits. Just sayn....... Food for thought as we all jump for glee over the end of prohibition. If for one second, that we the private citizen will rein supreme think again. It will be a sad day indeed. Cannabis legalization will turn out no different that alcohol being legal again did..... Sorry to be a buzz kill, it is just my opinion. :(

N

Nomadic

pueblo has good folks too but elitist mother fuckers are not welcomed

Sounds like the biggest problem (besides drugs like heroin and meth) is ignorance in law enforcement.

However having said that, I have to qualify with this. I don't think anyone should ever go to jail for growing cannabis but, the laws being what they are, I have little sympathy for 100 plant grows getting caught and fucking up things for everyone else. So the Sherriff is going after the easy targets because he doesn't have a clue where to start on the heroin problem. Don't know because I'm not there so it's just my guess.

colostoney

colostoney

idk imo as well as many others anything under a thousand n Colorado is personal....all these poor folks getting popped with hundred something grows is kid shit .......I could give a shit bad for hydro stores and snitch neighbors cuz cops wont protect them

N

Nomadic

idk imo as well as many others anything under a thousand n Colorado is personal....all these poor folks getting popped with hundred something grows is kid shit .......I could give a shit bad for hydro stores and snitch neighbors cuz cops wont protect them[/QUOTE

Lol at a thousand for personal. I smoked one plant that brought in a kilo dried but it took the better part of three or four months but hey, if you got Big Brass Balls enough to grow and smoke a thousand plants go for it.