They're huge! Should I flip early?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey, I'm nearing the end of week 3 veg (roughly). My plants are way bigger than expected (1ft tall and 16" wide). I've topped once but was planning another top at the start of week 4 and then flipping a week later. All plants are indica dominant but big producers. Should I flip now? I'm worried about stretch as my tent is about 7' tall.
Theyre huge should i flip early 3
Theyre huge should i flip early 2
Theyre huge should i flip early

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
I would get that fan up hanging from a strap too to give more floor space. Pretty soon you can probably ditch the humidifier as well once the foliage really starts filling in. Then you can really spread out and fill the tent.

Madmax

Madmax

Huge growth mate for under 3 weeks old...these are going to b monsters..i will def follow along to see how much these little monsters yield...what strain are they dude..

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Thanks everyone! I hope I'm judging the veg week properly, cotelydons emerged Feb 11, I transplanted from solo cups to 1 gallons Feb 22 and put plants under full strength light on Feb 25th (I've heard that's what day 1 veg is counted as). If I'm wrong about when veg starts please let me know, I keep reading different answers. šŸ˜

Strain is MMXX by Twenty20 Mendocino. It's Sour Snow x The Whip, two of the plants are Hindsight (The Whip x Wook Stomper) from same company .

What kind of strap for the fan?

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks everyone! I hope I'm judging the veg week properly, cotelydons emerged Feb 11, I transplanted from solo cups to 1 gallons Feb 22 and put plants under full strength light on Feb 25th (I've heard that's what day 1 veg is counted as). If I'm wrong about when veg starts please let me know, I keep reading different answers. šŸ˜

Strain is MMXX by Twenty20 Mendocino. It's Sour Snow x The Whip, two of the plants are Hindsight (The Whip x Wook Stomper) from same company .

I start counting from sprout. So they are 30 days now. I would flip now and you could yield 1-2lbs in a 4x4. Another month veg and you will be overcrowded and need to defoliate just to harvest a couple zips more. Not worth the extra time in my world.

Madmax

Madmax

Ah..you got me there šŸ˜ƒ was gonna say..there something in your water lol..i was thinking from day dot šŸ˜ƒ..your right though theres a seedling stage ,veg stage etc .i think its just easier to say how many weeks they are.
Just say they will stretch 60cm add that to the height then measure how far that will b to the light ..i think mine were 43cms when i flipped some are 120 tall.theres lots of variables though that come into play pending how much they stretch..

growsince79

growsince79

Ah..you got me there šŸ˜ƒ was gonna say..there something in your water lol..i was thinking from day dot šŸ˜ƒ..your right though theres a seedling stage ,veg stage etc .i think its just easier to say how many weeks they are.
Just say they will stretch 60cm add that to the height then measure how far that will b to the light ..i think mine were 43cms when i flipped some are 120 tall.theres lots of variables though that come into play pending how much they stretch..
I'd like to know who decided seeding growth is not veg growth? One grower says veg starts in 2 weeks another says 3 and another says 1. That's ridiculous. Seeds start vegetative growth the day you see green. That's just a scientific fact.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter

The same ratchet straps that come with most lights now. With the carabiners on the ends.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Evenly take off big fan leaves with purple or red stems. The plants will get lighten up. Then let it recover for 2 days then top it. Flip it next week.

amekins

amekins

Gorgeous plants! I count 2 weeks seedling from the time cotelydons pop through, then veg week 1 starts.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seed plants start counting from sprout. Clones start from rooted transplant. Flower time starts at flip.

its not subjective. ;-)

Where did all this confusion come from? Oh yeah silly weed forums.

Latest posts

Top Bottom