Think God For The Infirmary What The Hell Is Going On Now ??

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

i am sure ssalts one is orchard feed blue nitrogen rich 30-10-10 and now earth juice transition..
I wasn't sure if I should stop the nutes someone said Epson salt everything else is staying healty green and growing like a weed buds are doubling in size every few days . I been through ww3 with these russet mites I think I got them at bay ..
I noticed that the plants affected where all green crack 3 of them and the plants between them were no phased .. seems like they are only after the sativas ????? or is purple urkle resistant to RM This year I have the bigger PUrlke I have ever seen love this version . even took a clone off her in full budding now the clone is growing like a monster cropped double the branches ...:) AND GREEN CLEAN KILLS RUSSETT MITES ALL ORGANIC SPRAY RITE ON BUDS ALL THE WAY UP TO HARVEST> SAFE ENOUGH TO WASH UR HANDS WITH I AM SOLD ON THAT

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
i am sure ssalts one is orchard feed blue nitrogen rich 30-10-10 and now earth juice transition..
I wasn't sure if I should stop the nutes someone said Epson salt everything else is staying healty green and growing like a weed buds are doubling in size every few days . I been through ww3 with these russet mites I think I got them at bay ..
I noticed that the plants affected where all green crack 3 of them and the plants between them were no phased .. seems like they are only after the sativas ????? or is purple urkle resistant to RM This year I have the bigger PUrlke I have ever seen love this version . even took a clone off her in full budding now the clone is growing like a monster cropped double the branches ...:) AND GREEN CLEAN KILLS RUSSETT MITES ALL ORGANIC SPRAY RITE ON BUDS ALL THE WAY UP TO HARVEST> SAFE ENOUGH TO WASH UR HANDS WITH I AM SOLD ON THAT

Green CLEANER is amazing

Top Bottom