Think i have a runt

• Thread starter Leelandgrow4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

So these were plant almost 3 weeks ago and this one hasn't really grow much and dont know what to do it will never catch up

Think i have a runt
Think i have a runt 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I don't really see any problems with it other than being a little short. Some strains willstall shortly after breakig thru the soil. It seems that they concentrate on growing a root system then start to grow rapidly. After 2 months, most plants catch up to each other depending on the strain's characteristics. Give it 24 hours of darkness (maybe 18 hrs) and it will stretch a little. Don't do it too often or it can send the plant into flowering before you are ready.

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
the GDP male I used to make Marauder (GG#4 x GDP runt male) was a runt and turned into a monster
he also passed it on to his crosses
here's a tester's main bud hanging up to dry
Exterior1

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

Okay so question when I had that dry spell where the other two died and I saved these they are doing good but the very bottom leaves where yellow and when I got the two revived the green was coming back now they going yellow but it's not progressing upward which is good and that leaves stop yellowing

Ina

Ina

So these were plant almost 3 weeks ago and this one hasn't really grow much and dont know what to do it will never catch up
Тry to add some red/warm light,looks like it is too blue. Some of them are too short genetically and with only blue spectrum the stems cant grow,only leaves and it starting to look like salad haha.But this is not big deal,looks healthy.If there is a switch for veg and flower you can try to turn on both to have more mixed spectrum now......I really prefer 3000k-6400k lights for growing,not so blue or so red....More like daylight.Also be carefull how you water small plants in such big pot,this could be tricky...:)

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

I filled bucket half way watered till runoff then filled up more then made it the shape of container and transplanted then watered slightly around around plant I do have another 5 gallon bucket with same potting soil mixture to do the dry test

Leelandgrow4

Leelandgrow4

So this isn't the runt but look these pic this big one okay that's the underneath of the last leaf idk why I'm tripping it will problem be fine

20190425 170820
20190425 170834
20190425 170853
20190425 170909
20190425 171300
H

harvestman4

Probably a bit too much watering, and a bit of stress from transplant. Looks like it will pull through tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom