Think i lost my crop to spider mites

• Thread starter Itsme7576
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itsme7576

Itsme7576

I think I lost my crop to spider mites or high Temps.
What should I do cut the layer over ones out or keep. Or is it that the buds are to heavy for the stems?

Think i lost my crop to spider mites
Think i lost my crop to spider mites 2
Think i lost my crop to spider mites 3
Think i lost my crop to spider mites 4
Think i lost my crop to spider mites 5
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

No webbing just mites and leave damage
Prune off heavy effected leaves and turn off everything and flea bomb it or spray them but being so close to harvest bomb it as will get them every where in room as they can hide not even on plants but to heavy for the stems I all ways tie mine up at start of week two 👻🚂🤜🤛😜

20210522 040700
20210522 040703
20210521 214728
20210521 214720
20210521 213549
20210521 213529
20210521 213517
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Prune off heavy effected leaves and turn off everything and flea bomb it or spray them but being so close to harvest bomb it as will get them every where in room as they can hide not even on plants but to heavy for the stems I all ways tie mine up at start of week two 👻🚂🤜🤛😜
You certainly do tie them up

Ponky

Ponky

Drop the crop early. Or flood the grow room with 10000 ppm of CO2 for at least an hour. And that should kill all the ones that are breathing. But like don't go in there and make sure you don't suffocate.

1816 House

1816 House

I can see why you have to use flea bombs on your spaghetti monster, no way to do any trimming or effective spraying once they enter the bondage phase.

Let's see what you are recommending to folks, got a link to this flea powder?

Chem77

Chem77

I can see why you have to use flea bombs on your spaghetti monster, no way to do any trimming or effective spraying once they enter the bondage phase.

Shouldn’t be spraying flowering plants with any insecticides. Most people control mites once they have them. Why I don’t like smoking others weed!
Cut them down and throw in fire pit.
Don’t really look like mite damage either.

1816 House

1816 House

I just looked at 10 of them, every one had permethrin or pyrethrin listed and then got worse.
Nuclear option, seems like.

Most were pretty bad, more for room infestations, and killing stragglers and eggs afterward, than using on plants.
Secondary ingredients to soften their shells or interfere with their growth, not the usual ingredients for Cannabis.
Most these alone will not kill all the eggs, larvae, adults, so a secondary application or secondary pesticide will be needed, timing based on the type of mite.

Last edited:
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

It's not flea powder it's a flea bomb aerosol and gasses them bro no flea powder

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I don't as I don't get them but my mate does as sets of the flea bombs off in his room but best way is to remove the infected leaf that has many eggs to break the cycle and to stop the spread of disease that have pumped into your plant I don't get them as I spray surface spray on all door ways and pots and on floor of room plus moth balls to keep them away and keep centre clear so they don't hide and get to plague proportions mate 👻🚂🎱🤜🤛🤙

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I just looked at 10 of them, every one had permethrin or pyrethrin listed and then got worse.
Nuclear option, seems like.

Most were pretty bad, more for room infestations, and killing stragglers and eggs afterward, than using on plants.
Secondary ingredients to soften their shells or interfere with their growth, not the usual ingredients for Cannabis.
Most these alone will not kill all the eggs, larvae, adults, so a secondary application or secondary pesticide will be needed, timing based on the type of mite.
He is to close to pulling and spraying them will poison u more then to gas them with a fly bomb bro as sprays will last longer in the plant that's why I said to do it that way 👻🚂🎱🤜🤛🤙💯

1816 House

1816 House

I know it's not powder, I was curious and concerned if you knew what was in it when you gave the advice.
Not for flower, especially the secondary active ingredients.

Just stick to Potassium citrate or potassium sorbate based spray that others recommended.
The OP's branches are all stretched, so moving and spraying everything is going to be a challenge.

Mrb53

Mrb53

SPider mites

fungus gnats

PLEASE...PLEASE DO NOT USE NEEM OIL, or any other oil, ESPECIALLY ON FLOWERS...you will ruin their flavor, open the door for other issues
Use an Organic non-GMO Bio mechanical method to treat the plants
Have you heard of BUG OFF?
100% natural, and plant based.
It attacks the bugs ability to digest things, inactivating their digestive enzyme capacity, starving them, inhibit their ability to make proteins. But amazingly not killing the predators (adults die off or have to be washed off (spray bottle, stream spray -rinse the buggers off the leaves, stems). Dissolving their exoskeleton, dissolving the newborns, and eggs. It's a multi-prong strategy that basically kills them by multiple avenues.
All while cleaning the plant (this means it will wash away the residue from neem, walnut, lavender, other oils). When It comes in contact with THC, it basically "scrubs" it, but leaves no residue, in fact, it removes residue ( SCRUBS THC). It cleans by it's molecular structure, it's able to get really close to the trichomes without actually touching them, and it captures little impurities, or can deposit medication or nutrients with it's little structure
Micelles act as emulsifiers that allows a compound that is usually insoluble in water to dissolve, inserting the long hydrophobic tails into the insoluble dirt while the hydrophilic head face outside and surround the nonpolar dirt. aka, the contaminates get "stuck" in them, then are washed away. THis means they HOLD WATER -during times of heat stress, and reduce (lower) the freezing temp of dew on the plant.
This stuff can be used all the way to harvest...even to pray buds at dry time becasue nano micelles prevent and cure mold. SO it doubles as a mold preventative
I only use organics on my plants...I do not play with messy powders that can harm my lungs, add too much silica to the soil, leave a mess. I do not use any oils...they leave residue on the plants, can cause bud rot if they get on the flower and leave an awful aftertaste when you dry / cure the plant...not to mention many have been classified now as "Cancer causing". Neem is in the process of being outlawed in certain states..

Top Bottom